𝐀𝐧 𝐄𝐧𝐝

Tw: Lots of Swearing

"oooh... Fuhk off"

    He drawls, finding his tongue heavy and unable to cooperate decently enough to form coherent sentence. It made his speech blend into one another in Seojun's voice.

  The young adult holds a deep frown that marred his soot-covered face with thin sheen of sweat. His breath came ragged and began to feel shallow as times goes on, it only unsettled Seojun more, his stamina depleting faster then what he could keep up.

  Truth be told, Seojun thought he could have been stronger then this and he's pretty much willing to bet Hyun-woo would be disappointed- Seriously! He had demolished a whole city once.

  And now? Kayden just strikes him down so easily it annoyed him. Like swatting an insignificant ant out of the way just because it appears in your line of sight. But someone needs to put him down at least once or so right? Then he could improve more, isn't that whats the saying is?

  No matter, Kayden is still his main problem. 

   Seojun groaned audibly loud, hair sticking to his sweat covered forehead. Kayden above him deliberately grates his foot down Seojun's collarbone, smearing dirts with trails of mud on his crumpled button up shirt. And maybe enjoying this a tad much.

  This fucker really is sadistic huh?

  Had he ever gone overboard with his actions whenever Kayden's around? Perhaps its just what he thought, but to Seojun? Its starting to seem like a personal grudge. And what did he did exactly? No damn idea.

  Kayden pressed harder as he leans down, not bothering to hide the smirk and openly salvaging Seojun's agony who writhed under his shoe. This shit hurts

  "Is this really all? Thought you'd be stronger, considering you have someone like your brother" There is something condescending about Kayden's comment. The cold jeer behind those steely eyes says otherwise, and Seojun's not sure if he wants to find out or not.

  For Seojun, it feels personal. Way too fucking personal it effected him as a target. In a way almost as if Kayden is seeing somebody else writhing in Seojun's place. 

  Seojun flinched upon flickers of electrics that shot up near his thigh's wound. Biting his lips on instinct to suppress the instinctive scream that was about to slip pass his throat. Seojun felt a little proud he manage to hold himself.

  Burning sensation blended with pain effectively sending his eye sight white. Rendering him unable to process what he's seeing just for a brief moment. And everything felt so silent. Serene almost.

   And then Seojun came back from it. Falling into reality as fast as he had left them. His chest rose and flatten in rapid pace, eyes shut firmly with a grimace. Oh c'mon! What did i do? Fucking- OW

   Kayden barely needs pointer to know Seojun's trotting on edge of consciousness. "Such a shame really" He mused,  it has only been a few since he had fun, and to think he'll get more is just so entertaining. 

 Then, Kayden received a respond. Well, as little as it is.

  Seojun's eyes blearily find Kayden who's blurred in his Vision. It made him wonder in the corner of his mind, is there another third party at play? He's an Awakened one, something like this shouldn't happened towards an Enhanced Human

  Its only been a good few minutes since they fought right? The sun still shines bright above them and the humidity does no good for his sweating body which means it has only been a short while.