Way of the ninja

(hello there,this is my first time writing a ninjago story, I hope you like it and excuse me for any mistakes you may find.)

As the sun made its appearance, the sun slowly shined on the village of ignacia, birds began chirping, and residents of the village began farming and doing their daily activities, then, a young man walks into the village seemingly lost, as his golden eyes scan his surroundings and finds one of the villagers and asks them about the direction to some place, then he leaves with a calm smile as he sees a blacksmith shop with the name 'four weapons', as he was about to approach he heard the sound of a hammer pounding on metal, he smiles before getting closer and closer, then he heard a voice, and inside, a brown haired boy named Kai was pounding his hammer on the heated metal.

Kai: to forge the perfect weapon, you first need the right metal and plenty of heat, cool it off...and...presto!

However, instead of being straight, the sword ended up being bent, Kai sighed before putting the sword away, then his sister approached him laughing.

Nya : *laughing* you made it too quickly, Kai, be patient, if father was here-

Kai: I know. No matter how much fire you have, experience isn't something you learn overnight. That may work for you, Nya, but I'm gonna be a better blacksmith than Dad ever was.

Then, approached the young man from earlier.

???? : well, if that's your goal, then it's gonna take a long time...

The siblings looked at the visitor, and it was a close friend of theirs, then entered the blondish white haired teenager.

Kai : *sighs* not the time, yuno.

Yuno: not the time?? well excuse me for wanting a sword that lasts more than a week...

After yuno said that, nya broke into laughter, then the trio heard slow steps, they looked back to see an old man coming, Kai and nya didn't recognize the man, but yuno very much did.

The old man: Hmm... your metal is loud and heavy. Useful to slow one down. Useless in the art of stealth. All tools for a samurai, but nothing for a ninja?

Kai: Ninja? Huh, you're a long way from finding a ninja in these parts, old man. And the shop is called "Four Weapons," not "For Browsing." Either buy something or go peddle your insults somewhere else.

The old man: Ha! Too bad. Thought I'd find something special here.

Yuno and nya motioned to kai to show the old man around.

Kai: If it's something special you're looking for, let me sh-

Kai looked around but didn't see the man anymore.

Nya: what is it?

Kai: he was just....forget it...

Yuno:...you two wait here...I'm going after him...

And with no hesitation, yuno took off after the old man while nya and kai stayed in the shop, meanwhile, a dark Thundering cloud appears over ignacia, heralding the arrival of the skulkin, upon their arrival three skulkin generals appear on top of the skull truck.