reunited at last

The chapter begins with yuno waking up very early as usual, as he made himself some sandwiches to eat, he went to the upper deck as he began training, after a while, the sun rose, as yuno saw clouds and remembered what he did before and got an idea, he breathed as he stretched his hands, he shook his hands slightly trying to control the clouds, after a moment or two, yuno noticed a slight change in the clouds' movements, he smirked before he concentrated more and soon felt the clouds' weight on his arms, he smiled as he moved them closer and closer, and once the clouds were Infront of him.

Yuno: hmmm, I wonder, what are clouds made of??

He touched them as his hand felt wet.

Yuno: (no way.... it's made of water......).....dang..

Yuno quickly remembered why he controlled the clouds and concentrated them.

Yuno: how is a black cloud created again?? Ehhh, why not use my imagination!

Yuno then began concentrating the cloud into one small ball, but he can sense that it will explode if he let it be, yuno was confused as it wasn't black yet, so he blown some hot air into it but it only made it harder to control, so yuno decided to not try anything as to not explode the bounty, he quickly changed its shape into that of a spear, and he aimed it at a nearby mountain, and sure enough, he shot it, after a few seconds, a small explosion of cold water and hot air combined was heard.

Yuno: sheesh...ok never do that again...

Yuno sighed as he looked at the ground and saw his family photo, he grabbed it as he leaned on the ship fence, Soon enough, he heard foot steps, as he looked behind him, he saw nya.

Yuno: wakey wakey, princess, weird seeing ya waking up early.

Nya: *yawns* good morning, yuno, waking up very early as usual.

She leans on the fence as she watches the blue sky, and a nearby mountain that looks a bit weird, she sighs as she enjoys the cold gentle breeze.

Nya: now I see why you like waking up early--??

Nya looks at yuno to see him looking at his family picture, she put her hand on his shoulder.

Nya: yuno...you okay?

Yuno: yes...don't worry...I was just wondering...

Nya: about what??

Yuno: unlocking the full potential of an individual means that they conquer their fear and obstacles...only then will they reach the full potential...and the first step I took to reach it, was to not burden myself with what I can't do, and to not burden myself so much with the future...maybe the second step is to forgive myself for my inability to help my family in the past...maybe the right thing to do instead of holding onto the past and blaming my self....maybe I should forgive myself...and let go of the past....

Nya understood what he meant by 'letting go of the past'.

Nya: *worried* are you sure about that? Isn't this the only thing left you have of your family??

Yuno:*sighs*....it's the only way for me to move forward.

Yuno looked at his picture for one last time, as he looked at his parents' smile, and his baby brother little arm holding his finger, he felt his brother's tiny arm in his finger, he slowly let go of the picture as the wind picked it up and took it away, but this time he didn't look at it flying away with sadness.

Yuno:...never be sad when you see the end of something you loved...be happy that it existed for you in the first place... 

Yuno's eyes began glowing for a bit as the wind grew stronger for a few second before everything turned back to normal.