the importance of family

--chapter: a loving big brother--

The destiny's bounty was sitting at the top of a mountain, everyone was sleeping soundly as the sun slowly rose, gifting its sunshine to the lands of Ninjago once again, marking the start of another calm day.

And of course, being the early bird that he is, Yuno was meditating on the deck, not moving a fiber of his muscles, it seems as if his connection with the wind was growing even stronger with each breath.

He slowly stretched out his arms and opened his palms, the air around him became visible and started changing in color to green then small torrents of wind would surround his arms.

"Now... concentrate..." Yuno said in a hushed tone, putting his hands together, making the small torrents of wind mash together in a small green ball of wind, he smirked and looked at the view of mountains before his eyes, them he'd point at one of the mountains.

Flicking the little ball of wind, he shoots the ball towards the mountain, at high speeds, and upon impact with the mountain, the top got shredded to ashes by the winds as a faint thunderclap like sound is heard from a distance.

"Nice! A new move successfully created! Now for its name ...hmm, wait why would I even want to name a move?? It's not like I will shout it in the middle of the fight" Yuno was in deep thought, so much that he didn't notice Lloyd sitting behind him.

"Oh oh! You should name it something like...hmm...oh oh! Clapping thundergale!" Lloyd said in an edgy voice, trying to sound cool, but that only caused yuno to chuckle and turn around.

"Hehe, yeah that could work...but anyway...Lloyd, it's still early in the morning, why are you awake??" Yuno walked up to Lloyd and sat down beside him.

"Well, I would like to start waking up early like you, big brother!" Lloyd said energetically.

"Are you sure?? You don't have to do this, y'know..."

"Yep! I am certain! Because I wanna like you when you grow up, big brother!" Lloyd said cheerfully, a sense of confidence in his voice, and that was enough to spark yuno's intrigue.

"Oh? You wanna be like me?? How so??" Yuno smiles gently and strokes his brother's head, making the latter giggle like an idiot.

"Like, like! You're always sooo awesome! Strong! Kind and caring! And you're so funny too!" Lloyd said in amazement, making Yuno blush and chuckle a bit.

''but what about the others or your father? They're awesome too."

"Yeah, they're very awesome! But you're like, the most awesome big brother in the whole wide world of Ninjago!" Lloyd's amazement was increasing by the second.

Yuno smiles softly before it quickly fades. "Brother...why do you not hold a grudge against me??"

"But why would I hold a grudge against you in the first place, big brother??"

"Because I left you...and I couldn't find you for so long, Lloyd..." Yuno stared at the floor, as he felt Lloyd's hand on his shoulder.

"Ah, it's not your fault, big brother, it's not something you could control...and even if you could control the situation, I'm sure you would've kept me by your side... please don't feel bad for something you had no control of..." Lloyd hugs yuno right after finishing his short speech, which made yuno smirk and hug Lloyd back.

"Such wisdom from such a young age, you're really making me proud, Lloyd." Yuno was impressed by Lloyd's choice of words.

"Well, after all, you are my big brother! I have to at least be a little wise!...hey... Yuno..." Lloyd's tone sounded apologetic and guilty, making Yuno expect what Lloyd will say next. "I'm sorry for causing you and the ninja all that trouble...now, because of me...the Serpentine are free and they have three fangblades...all because of me--" Lloyd's eyes welled up with tears of guilt, but he was cut off by yuno sadly looking at him while wiping his tears.