Reawakened at last!

Previously on "Yuno VS The Ninja! A slumbering beast!"

Yuno looked at garmadon shocked, his eyes widened in fear, anger and hate, cold sweat ran down his cheeks, his fist clenched in both fear and hate, the ninja, nya and kuzuryu stared in shock as garmadon walked up and stood Infront of Yuno.

Kuzuryu: what is he doing here....

Nya: this can't be good news...

Yuno: y-you.....h-how are you here...w-why are you here?!

Yuno's voice shook with rage, but there was also an obvious hint of fear.

Garmadon: awe.. what's wrong...? Can't I see my failure of a son?? How are you doing, brat??

Garmadon smirked evilly at yuno, as he spoke mischievously.

---------------------

The dark lord and the master of wind stared at each other, with one thing in common, their unyielding hatred towards each other, garmadon was smiling mischievously, Yuno on the other hand, his blood was boiling with anger, his eyes staring furiously at garmadon.

Garmadon: oho? What's wrong?? That's not a proper way to stare your father, boy! Didn't I teach you some manners??

Yuno: shut the hell up! You are not my father! You're just an evil piece of shit!

Yuno raised his voice, his eyes flashed and looked as if they were blinded by fury, wind grew exceptionally stronger, the only thing holding the destiny's bounty from flying away is the anchor that was stuck between rocks, garmadon's eyes turned bloodshot, as he gave yuno a toothy grin.

Garmadon: what a disobedient little shit you are!

Yuno: I'll make sure you drop dead! Without a chance of ever returning--

Suddenly, Wu interfered, separating the two of them.

Wu: ENOUGH! Garmadon! Do I need to tell you again why we're here?! And you, yuno! I thought I already told you that I was going to bring him! I expected you to be calm...but you disappointed me....tell me you two, what would Lloyd do if he saw the both of you fighting??

At the mentioning of Lloyd, the two immediately shut up and scoffed before they looked away.

garmadon: tch! Fine! It's good that I remembered the true reason I'm here it's for my son! Not to fight with some failure!

Yuno: alright then...if it's for my little brother...then I won't fight him....but be aware, garmadon...if I ever find you planning anything...

Yuno suddenly got out his katana and held it at garmadon's neck.

Yuno: your head and body will have a painful separation...Ninja...nya.. kuzuryu...for as long as pythor has Lloyd...garmadon will be our guest...his problem is with me..so don't bother yourselves...I won't join you on the bridge... I'll be in my room...should you ever need me, a knock will do the job..

Yuno sheathed his katana, before walking away, the others watched on shocked and bewildered to say the least, except garmadon, he was grinning like a bloody maniac.

Wu: *sigh* Now to the bridge. We must put our attention to more pressing matters....

They all go to the bridge, and began discussing on what happened in Wu and yuno's absence.

Wu: So, where are we at with the four Fangblades?...

Jay: Oh, Pythor's managed to take the first two, but there's still two left.