the snake king

The chapter begins with Lloyd waking up early, as he looked, he didn't see yuno on the chair besides his bed, only a book that says 'bed time stories for little siblings', Lloyd giggled a bit at the title before he got up, deciding to start his day early mainly because of yuno's influence, then, Lloyd went to the kitchen to get a cup of water, after he drank it, he heard some grunting outside and soon he heard yuno and nya's voices outside, as yuno spoke.

Yuno: *distant voice * come on, nya, is that all you got? Should I go easier on ya?

Nya: *distant voice* oh come on, yuno, it's not fair,. I'm only using a wooden sword and I'm not as experienced or skilled as you are.

Yuno: *distant voice* enemies won't go easy on you, Nya, besides, I'm doing that bc I have to be harder on you, you're getting stronger.

Nya: *distant voice* awww really? Thanks-- wait I know that trick, your compliments won't work on me this time!

Intrigued by what he heard, Lloyd went outside to the upper deck to see nya looking exhausted and having a bruise on her forehead but still stood determined, as she stood Infront of yuno, who stood there, menacingly and unfazed, as he stood there manipulating the wind around him, his eyes glowed as the wind grew stronger and the clouds darkened a bit , Lloyd stood awestruck.

Yuno: *smirks* afraid yet?

Nya smirked as she got an idea.

Nya: *smirks* heh, why would I be afraid of that cute face, you better try harder next time, alright, cutie?

Yuno: *smirks and blushes* awww, I'm flattered... however...

Yuno's eyes got back to normal as he quickly dashed towards Nya, knocked the wooden sword out of her hands and pushed her a bit.

Nya: w-woah!

But yuno quickly grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards him.

Yuno: oh, you gotta be careful, m'lady, we don't want that beautiful face to get ruined by a scratch now, do we??

Nya: *pouts and blushes* heeey! Not fair!!

Yuno: heheh! Sorry, nya, unlike you, I don't drop my guard even when I'm flattered.

Nya: *sighs* alright, alright, you bested me..again...looks like I will never really catch up to you guys..

Yuno: *smiles* aw, don't worry, you will get stronger pretty soon, ninja or not, with or without an element, you will catch up, just be patient, dearie.

Nya chuckled, as she layed leaned her head on yuno's chest and laughed a bit.

Nya: *chuckles* I don't know how you can just cheer me up.

Yuno: *smiles* guess you're just lucky.

Nya: *laughs* yeah, yeah I am.

Lloyd: big brother?

As soon as they heard his voice, they quickly separated.

Nya: oh uhh, Lloyd, what are you doing up so early? Do you need anything?

Lloyd stayed silent for a few moments.

Yuno: bro? Is everything alright?

Lloyd: that was....freaking awesome you guys! The wind getting stronger and yuno's eyes, and you nya, you were awesome!!

Nya smiled and chuckled then proceeded to pay Lloyd's head.

Nya: *smiles* really now? I wasn't that awesome, but your brother definitely was.