King of shadows

Now, done with the scythe of quakes, the ninja along with Wu and Yuno sail to the frozen wastelands, to retrieve the shurikens of ice.

Jay: I spy something... white!

Yuno: *sigh* jay, now isn't really the time.

The boat then stumbles, as Jay groaned.

Jay: *groan* I spy something broken!

Cole: *sigh*

Kai: *worried* If Sensei knows the way to the next Golden Weapon, then why isn't he steering the ship? We've been drifting aimlessly for miles.

Zane: Sensei's wisdom is beyond my own.

Wu: The most powerful move in Spinjitzu can only be accomplished when all four elements are combined. Earth! Ice! Fire! Lightning!

Wu said as he attempts some moves resembling the four elements.

Jay: Uh, what happens when all of them are combined?

Yuno: the tornado of creation is born, the power to create something out of nothing.

Kai attempts the same moves as wu, trying to activate it.

Wu: No, Kai! If done incorrectly, it will lead to disastrous consequences.

Kai: Disastrous consequences. Right...

Zane: can yuno do it? He trained under you before us sensei, he must know it.

Yuno: unfortunately, I don't, because, I can't control the four elements, even of I did know it, I won't do it here.

Jay: aww man..

Just then, the boat crashes on icy land.

Yuno: jeez, guess we shouldn't expect any 'warm' welcoming here.

Cole: oh god...

Wu: we are here...

Yuno: alright, let's go guys, and remember, no using weapons.

The ninja: got it.

The team then walked to the weapon's direction, coming across some frozen skeletons.

Cole: : Whoa... looks like someone's already been here.

Zane: the shurikens!

Yuno: I have a bad feeling..

as zane saw the shurikens of ice, Zane went and reached for them in mid air, but gets frozen in the process, awakening the Ice Dragon at the same time.

Yuno:...RUN!!!

The team then escape the Frozen Wasteland with the shurikens and a frozen Zane. They crash onto a dead end, unfreezing Zane in the process.

Zane: ow!

Yuno: jeez, now to the next weapon.

The team head to the Floating Ruins to collect the Nunchucks of Lightning. The Skulkin are shown to be following the ninja.

Zane: We're being followed.

Yuno: they don't give up that easily huh?

Jay: Now let's go!

The team climb to the top of a ruin attached to the ground by a chain, just then, jay located the nunchucks of lightning.

Jay: heh, alright! That was very easy!

Yuno: uhhh jay buddy, you know that every weapon has a guardian protecting it, ye?

Jay:....please don't tell me....