Yuno VS. The Ninja! A slumbering beast!

Previously on "the ignited savior".

"Yo..... it's been a while...ninja..."

They looked at the direction of the sound, and there he was, the elemental master of wind, Yuno, son of garmadon, his glorious white hair blowing in the wind, his golden eyes staring at the ninja with excitement and longing.

There was also someone beside him, a giant person, with a bright smile, his blonde hair blowing in the wind, leaning on his Warhammer.

The Ninja: Yuno!

Yuno: yo...I missed you all....and..I want to introduce you....to kuzuryu...the elemental master of sand.

.........(...chapter start...)........

Yuno looked at the ninja smirking, looking at them, but he also saw how they and nya were bruised and injured.

Yuno: yeesh...just who exactly did you fight?? You guys look so beaten up...just what happened??

Kai: well....

Kai explained everything to Yuno, after the explanation, Yuno broke a sweat from the worry.

Yuno: oh god....thank god you're all still alive....

Cole: yeah, we were really on the brink of death....thanks to Kai unlocking his potential, we stood a better ground against that armadillo...

Zane: but, yuno, may I ask, who is this??

Zane pointed at kuzuryu, as kuzuryu laughed loudly and brightly, before he put his hand on his chest, his voice booming loudly.

Kuzuryu: haha! I guess Yuno introducing me isn't enough! I am kuzuryu! The elemental master of sand! And yuno's rival and teammate! I've trained with him since Sensei Wu took us in! I warn you though! Don't get on my bad side! I have a short temper!

Jay: haha...you sure seem...like an interesting fella!

Kuzuryu: of course! But I gotta say! It's nice seeing that sensei took in more students to train! I feel old already! But I'm not even eighteen! Ahahahaha!

His laugh boomed through the air, Yuno sighed with relief before he continues.

Yuno: anyway, I'm glad you're all okay now....

Cole: yeah, but enough about us, tell us about yourself! What did you do during these two weeks??

Zane: I must say, I'm very excited and eager to learn about your recent adventure.

Kai: Yep!

Yuno: *chuckles* alright alright, I'll tell ya, but don't expect it to be as interesting as yours....well ....it all began when...

And yuno began telling his adventure to his teammates.

------------------------------

meanwhile, with Wu and Garmadon.

Wu: brother.

Garmadon: what, Wu?

Wu: whatever you do, when we get back to the Destiny's bounty, I don't want you to provoke Yuno into a fight.

Garmadon smirked evilly before speaking.

Garmadon: oh? And why shouldn't i fight that little brat?? One of the reasons I came with you is to fight that brat! And you don't want me to fight him?!

Wu sighed before he looked at garmadon, dead in the eyes.

Wu: brother, don't forget why I came to you in the first place, it's to save your younger son and my younger nephew, not for you to pick fights with Yuno! So you better throw away your hatred for the sake of you children! If not for the sake of yuno then for Lloyd!