can of worms

The chapter begins with a bird landing on the Destiny's Bounty as whistling was soon heard. In the gaming area, Kai was about to play his game when the one who was whistling, revealed to be Lloyd comes up behind him.

Lloyd: Hey, Kai! Ha. Saw Cole beat your high score. You should have seen it. It was pretty spectacular.

Kai: Uh, you must be talking about Sitar Legend. This is Fist to Face 2. No one beats me on my game.

Lloyd: Huh. Could be wrong. See ya!

Lloyd whistles as he goes away, Kai checks the high score on his game and finds the Black Ninja's profile on the scores: 9370, 7277, 5759, 4209, and 3224.

Kai: *enraged* Huh? Cole!

In the kitchen, Cole stands Infront of yuno with a covered plate, as yuno got a spoon.

Yuno: you said you've improved this cooking skills of yours, so, as a Chef who is as equally skilled as zane..I will be the judge..(hopefully I won't get diarrhea...)

Cole: oh, you will love it! My culinary achievement, violet soup berry!

They both noticed Lloyd standing.

Yuno: oh, good morning, bro, wanna try this out?

Lloyd: no thanks, By the way, I saw Jay spice things up. I told him not to, but he said your cooking could use it. Bye, Cole! Bye, Yuno!

Lloyd left as yuno looked at Cole, suspiciously, as he tasted the soup.

Yuno:...are you sure this is soup? Because it looks like you took a deep shit in the plate after eating some taco..

Cole: *furious* Jay!

Yuno: oh but this isn't about jay...is it?

Yuno said as calmly unsheathed his sword as his eyes lit up.

Yuno: trying to poison me with food isn't really a good idea for bonding... don't you agree..pal??

Cole gulped as the scene changed to the upper deck, as jay has kendo gear on as he prepares for his routine with a sparring bot, he got out his nunchucks.

Jay: Let's ease our way into this. How about level 2, shall we?

He turns the sparring bot on, but it soon comes up to level 9.

Lloyd: *Whistles* Hey, Jay. I saw Zane try to repair the sparring bot earlier. Isn't that your expertise? Later, bro.

Lloyd once again whistles as he goes away.

Jay: Wait! What?

He tries to turn the sparring bot off, but it laughs as it starts hitting him.

Jay: No! NO!! ZANE!!!!

Further up, Zane, in his pajamas is about to hang his laundry as Lloyd came up to him, whistling.

Zane: Hello, Lloyd. What brings you up here this fine morning?

Lloyd: Kai wanted me to pick up his ninja suit. He said he threw it in with your whites.

Lloyd searches the laundry and finds it.

Lloyd: here it is, thanks.

Lloyd leaves as zane was confused, Zane gets out one of his ninja suits and discovers it is now pink and gets angry. Down below, the ninja are arguing with their accusers.

Kai: You couldn't just be happy with the top score. You had to rub it in my face!

Cole: Do you know how long it took me to make that? Three days. Three days!