the ignited savior

The chapter begins with the destiny's bounty in the sea of sands, with Kai outside, training alone, swinging his sword around while moving around, he was tearing and punching through the training dummies with every ounce of power and technique he got, and after tearing all of them to shreds, he drops on his knees, sweating bullets and breathing heavily, his whole body shaking from exhaustion.

Kai: *pant* d-damn it..*pant*...that's....*pant*...that's not enough!

He heard footsteps behind him, as Kai looked, he saw his sister, Nya, with a plate of pancakes and a cup of tea.

Nya: you've been training yourself way too hard these past days....here...eat these pancakes....and I heard this tea can relax your muscles....

Kai: I don't need these, Nya.... I'm just about to finish my training....one more hour and I am done...

Nya: *annoyed, smiling* now now....a little rest won't hurt...

Kai: b-but....

Nya's smile widened as her veins appeared on her forehead.

Nya: brother....rest and eat your meal....

Kai: okay okay! Jeez...

Kai took the plate and cup from Nya, and started to eat slowly, he's trying to act tough and stoic while eating his food, but his face shows how he's exhausted and enjoying the food.

Kai: hmph! It could be better.....

Nya: *smiles* yeah yeah.....brother....why are you trying so hard..... you've been training so hard for the past two days....

Kai:.....the other three unlocked their full potentials already....and it's been like what? Two weeks?? I've shown no signs of even coming close to unlocking it! I can't be left behind in the dust! I have to train and get stronger! I will do anything to unlock my full potential and become the green ninja! I have to prove that I. Am. Better. Than. Everyone!

Nya became worried and concerned by Kai's tone, his tone was filled with hunger for power, his obsession with unlocking his true potential and becoming the green ninja has become a bit unhinged.

Nya: k-kai....don't you think... you're obsessing too much over that green ninja stuff??

Kai: of course not! That's what the other three are aiming for too! I just think that I have a better chance!

Kai said with annoyance, raising his voice at Nya.

Nya: but Kai....your obsession has become a bit unhinged and unhealthy.... you're beginning to develop a weird list for hunger.....

Kai: quit spouting nonsense, Nya! It's completely normal!

Nya: no it's not! Do you realize how hard you're going on yourself with training?! And--

Kai: SHUT UP ALREADY!

Nya flinched when Kai screamed at her, he quickly stood up, and looked at her with anger.

Kai: what do you know about this?! For all I know, you're not doing a damn thing except for looking for serpentine and riding the damn bounty! And even as a samurai! You're just using a big metal robot! You're not even fighting for real! And you dare tell your older brother that his obsession is becoming too much?! Don't meddle in things you don't know, Nya!

Nya looked very hurt and broken by what Kai said, before she spoke angerily.

Nya: what?! I'm worrying for you, you idiot! And you say that to me! Is that what I deserve for worrying for my brother and trying to take care of him?!