1.10: DROGON, RHAEGA, VISERION

DECEMBER 6 - 8 AM

Odette wakes to the sun on her face, like every morning. But the shriek that follows is what makes her sit up. She barely catches sight of Atticus running out of the door.

"I didn't know he could run."

She then becomes aware of the weight pressed against her sides. Suddenly, something lunges at her with a chirp.

It takes her a moment to come to terms with the fact that she's holding a dragon. And two dragons sleep on either side of her.

Jorah steps inside the room, bearing his sword. "I heard a scream. Is-" His words die in his throat as he sees the foot-long dragons curled into her.

"They hatched."

"Yes, I can see that."

"This one is Drogon." The one she holds, with red wings. "Rhaega." The green one that sleeps to her left; the only female. "And Viserion." The smallest, a gilded gold color.

"This one is Drogon. Rhaega. And Viserion."

Saul wakes to her voice. Hears it as though she were right beside him. But the only person near him is Andreas.

"Have a nice sleep?"

"Bugger off, Andreas."

"That's no way to talk to an old friend."

"If you cared even the slightest bit, you'd tell all of them the truth."

"I could, but this is much more fun. Besides, I come bearing news. Luna has set a date for the trial."

"It'll be a sham."

"Oh, well. You'll have plenty of time to change your tune. She's dragging it out a lot. February 8th. It's already been two months."

"She's waiting to see if I'll die before then."

"I think so, yes. But I've heard your little mate is just as stubborn as you are. If that's true, then I've no doubt that Luna will have to go through with it."

"Andreas, the truth will come out."

"We'll see."

JANUARY 1 - 2021 - 12:30 PM (A/N: SHE'S GOING TO BE SPEAKING LINPHEAN BUT IT'S BASICALLY VALYRIAN. IT'LL BE like this)

Odette stands on the balcony of her room, leaning on the wide ledge

Odette stands on the balcony of her room, leaning on the wide ledge. Two plates of meat sit to the side as Drogon, now three feet long, sits in front of her.

"Drogon. Watch me. Dracarys." She uses her fire magic to mimic the way a dragon would breathe it and cooks a small cube of beef from her plate. She grabs a cube from his plate. "Your turn. Dracarys."

He sniffs a little at the meat before looking back up at her, head tilted like a puppy.

Ser Jorah comes to lean next to her as she grabs a cube of her meat.

"Dracarys." She demonstrates it again. "Now, dracarys."

Drogon tries a couple of times, and spurts of steam come out before he succeeds. Odette can just barely see the flames licking at the beef.

She claps as he eats the cube. "He'll be able to feed himself from now on. His siblings will be able to do the same soon."

"Your very own fire-breathing dragons."

"Dragon," she corrects. "Drogon will go to Saul when we rescue him. Viserion is yours. Rhaega will be the only one that will be mine. And they're not pets."

"Well, speaking of the king." He glances at her. "Luna has set a date. February 8th."

"Then we have five weeks to finalize our plans."