2.3: THE RETURN OF THE KING

So uh, my fate/Winx hyperfixation is dead. Imma post what I have typed, but I most likely won't add more chapters.

10 AM

Saul sits in a bed in the hospital wing of the castle, rewatching the footage of Odette threatening Luna. He'd only known her as the sweet, protective ruler of Linphea. But watching this, as she threatens to practically wipe Solaria from the face of the Otherworld, he's a little scared of her. And a little turned on.

His wife. His sweet, semi-innocent, powerful wife. Threatening to kill thousands of people to get him back. He's a little scared. But he'll be damned if he didn't want to bend her over a table and fuck her into submission.

"The Queen has returned, your Majesty."

Saul blinks a couple of times when Argyus calls him by that. "Good. That's good."

"She's asked me to bring you to the tailor so they can get you fitted for a suit for the party tomorrow."

"Party?"

"To celebrate your safe return to Linphea."

FEBRUARY 9 -  6 PM

Odette stands in the hall of the second story in the ballroom

Odette stands in the hall of the second story in the ballroom. She can see everyone from her position. All of the Winx Suite, bar Stella, is here. Plus Sky and Riven.

Saul enters, wearing a suit that fits him nicely

Saul enters, wearing a suit that fits him nicely. But he's out of his league and begins to search for her. It only takes him a second to find her in the hall above him.

He steps in the direction of the stairs, but Sky intercepts him.

"Sky." Saul pulls the boy in for a hug. They'd never been separated for so long. Even before Aster Dell. "What are you doing here? I thought Andreas would have you in Alfea."

"Odette pulled me out as soon as Dragonstone was established. Andreas couldn't do anything to stop her. But, he burnt the house down."

"I know. Nothing to be done now."

"Saul!" A voice calls out as the speaker maneuvers through the crowd.

"Ben!" The men embrace. "You too?"

"I told you, my loyalty is to Linphea."

"Good man. Now, if you'll excuse me." He looks up to where he saw Odette but she's gone.

"Bit of advice, close your eyes, deep breaths, your instincts will lead you to her."

"Really?"

Saul finds her a half hour later, standing on her balcony, looking out at the trees. He comes up behind her and wraps his arms around her middle. "Found you."

"I wasn't hiding."

He moves her hair and tucks his nose into her neck. "I had to come find you. Typically, you find people that are hiding. You never came to see me last night."

"I didn't think you'd want to see me. I went full tyrant threatening Luna."

"I know. I watched the stream. And I rewatched it. I didn't know you had a dark side like that. Scared me a little. But not as much as it did other things." He slides his hand down her arm, guiding her to feel him through his slacks. "You were scary, but seeing you like that, with those blue eyes, ready to do anything to get me back, seeing you like that was a big turn-on." He kisses her bonding mark as he guides her hand up and down against him.

"Saul." She leans her back onto his shoulder as he nips at her skin.

His other hand trails up her side to cup her breast. "Say it again."

"Saul." It's more of a moan than anything else.

He turns her around and kisses her, shrugging off his jacket as she eagerly undoes the buttons on his vest. He shrugs it off as well before reaching behind her to unzip her dress.

It falls to the floor easily, leaving her in just her panties.

He pulls his tie loose until he can pull it over his head and quickly goes back to kissing her.

He makes quick work of the buttons on his shirt as she undoes his belt buckle and pulls the leather from its place.

Saul easily lifts her, carrying her to the bed. He lays her down and shoves down his trousers before getting on the bed, spreading her legs and slotting himself between them.

Her hands come up to grasp his biceps as he grinds against her.

She breaks the kiss and he trails down to nip at her mark. "Saul."

 He runs his hands down her sides to grip her hip, placing open-mouthed kisses down her body until he reaches the hem of her panties.

He pulls them down her legs and pushes himself up onto his knees so he can push down his boxers before resuming his place between her legs.

As he kisses her, she runs her hand down his chest until she can wrap it around his cock, squeezing as she pumps him.

He breaks the kiss and rests his forehead in the crook of her neck. He quickly becomes overstimulated and reaches down to grab her wrist. "We might have to go slowly, love. It's been, uh, it's been a while."

She reaches up to brush his hair back. "Four months without each other. It's not happening again."

"I'm not going anywhere." He hesitates for a moment. "I love you, Odette."

"I love you, Saul."