dinner

Johnny's pov

What the fuck.

I just saw donna for the first time in 5 years and she acts like nothing ever happened?!

If she wants to play this game, we'll play.

She even winked? I'm so confused.

After our break up, I haven't seen anyone since then. I feel like a piece of shit. Even drunk out of my mind, I shouldn't have kissed another girl. I don't think donna would forgive me this easy. She's definitely doing something.

  I've been sending donna blue flowers for the past 2 Years almost. Ofcourse I still love donna. With all my heart. I was ungrateful and careless with her before, I'd do anything for her to be mine again.

  She's definitely changed. I like it. She's more flirty that's for sure. Before you'd think she was the most innocent of innocent. Now she's just.. wow.

  I took a shower and wore a suit, the undershirt was unbuttoned a little. The black suit was baggy on me. I wore rings and necklaces.

A/n: I have no clue who was his bodyguard in 93' so I'm just gonna say someone made up🙈

  I called jack to pick me up. Jack is my bodyguard.

"Where to john?"

"Uh just the restaurant I told you about earlier." I said getting in the car.

  I walked for out the car and told jack he could wait here for a little while or leave and come back later.

  I walked in the fancy restaurant, donna wasn't here yet so I sat down next to Kate.

"Hi." She said.

"Hello."

"You look happy, has something happened?" She smiled.

"Oh, uh no just happy I guess." I said.

Sooner or later, donna walked in with a beautiful red dress, perfect for her.

I could help but stair.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Kate whispered to me.

"Im not even-" I said but realized she was laughing and not paying attention.

"So, donna? Do your have a boyfriend?" Brad asked.

"No, my girlfriend Christina-" Donna said

"I'm joking!" She said make eye contact with me

"I'm not seeing anyone." She said eating.

"Oh." He just said.

"Why not?" I asked smirking.

"Because.." She said. I think she's nervous. I can't tell with her.

"We should go out." Michelle said breaking the silence.

"Like, to the club?" Kate asked.

"Yeah, why not?"

"I'm in." Donna said looking to drew.

"Sure." She said.

"Ok. Let's go."I said.

We all got in our separate cars and drove to the club.

_________________________________________

Donna's pov

Me and drew got there before anyone else. So we ordered shots for everyone.