Giggling and despair

Johnny's pov

This morning donna came in late and I know most wouldn't see it behind the beautiful smile she has, but I can tell something has happened.

She didn't have many scenes today so I would just catch her stairing at the floor. I wanted to ask what was wrong but I could feel tension between us, but I don't know what from.

I finally got a chance to talk with donna and was deciding if I was actually going to talk to her. She was sitting on a chair with a water bottle. She got up to probably go to her trailer.

"Donna!" I said walking up to her.

"Johnny, I really don't wanna talk right now."She said. I don't know what it was but I can tell she was about cry.

"Donna..what's wrong? And don't lie to me because I can tell somethings up." I said.

I can see her eyes started to water. I looked around before putting my hand on her back, walking her out the building, pulling her closer.

When we go outside we're nobody was she was already crying at this point. I only held her close to me trying to think of what to say. She started to calm down so I pulled away.

"I'm sorry, my makeup is probably everywhere, huh?" She said with a sad smile wiping her eyes.

"Donna?"I said.

"Come on let's talk in your trailer?"

"Fine.."She said hesitantly.

I closed the door behind me, then sitting next to her at a table. " Ok, talk to me." I said.

She sighed."Well, you know my brother, alex."I nodded. " Well he got sick, really sick around 2 months ago.." She started messing with her hands and started the cry again.

"Hey." I got up and hugged her again."I'm so sorry donna."

"I know how much Alex ment to you, and how much he cared for you, but I also know how much he would hate to see you like this." I said by her ear. We kinda just sat there for a minute to let her calm down a bit.

" thank you johnny " She said still having her arms wrapped around me.
"Don't thank me, it's the least I could do."

She pulled away and I could see her beautiful brown eyes staring back at mine like they used to. "You know Alex always liked you." She smiled.

"Oh, am I that cool?" I said jokingly.
"He used to try to convince me saying,"oh no no no no, Johnny, mhm yeah he's the one, he's a good guy, let him explain him self, everybody deserves a second chance, blah blah blah." She said mimicking her brother.

I smiled looking down imagining Alex saying that. He was a good guy, always wanting what's best for Donna. He's was nice and forgiving, clearly, but he didn't particularly hold grudges.

"You better get going huh? Your girl is probably loosing her shit looking for you."she said breaking the contact we had.

"Right, well text if you need to talk, alright?" I said looking around to see if I've left anything behind.

"Alright lover boy." She winked grabbing a water bottle.

"See you Donna." I said said before leaving then smiling to myself. I know it might be unrealistic for us to get back together but, I'd like to think so.

"Johnny! What the hell I've been looking for you for forever!" Amanda yelled stomping around in office heels.

"Amanda I really don't have time for this right now." I sighed walking passed her. "You can't talk to me that way, and what are you doing walking away from her trailer."