VICTORIAS SECRET

Donnas pov

I woke up again today much similar to the last. I was resting my head on Johnny. He was still asleep.

"Johnny." I whispered in his ear. "Johnnyy." I said moving closer to his neck. During the last hours I've been able to find his sweet spot. I smiled before kissing his neck trying to wake him.

A low groan left his mouth as moved his head. I continued to kiss down his neck.
I felt him grab my waist and he pulled me on top of him, I laughed as he did so. I smiled down at him while he stared up at me.

"Good morning to you to." He said sitting up kissing me. My hands wrapped around his neck pulling him closer as his were on my waist. I pulled away as he went down my neck.

"Mm Johnny I have to go home and get ready." I said as his hands touched my still naked body.
"Ugh. Stupid show." He mumbled dropping his hands to my hips. I got off his lap and began picking up my clothes. I looked at Johnny and caught him staring.

He didn't bother looking away and smirked instead.
"Do you always have to look at me like that?" I smiled.
"Hmm, I'm getting a feeling you like me looking at you like this." He said in a whisper. I began to dress in front of Johnny and he didn't pull his eyes away for a second.
"What if I do?" I said pulling the shirt over my head walking over to him.
"Then maybe I'll just have to do it more." He said putting his hands on my hips.
As I turned around Johnny let out a whistle making me giggle and look at me checking me out. I put on the sweats he gave me earlier this morning and told him i was ready.

In the car it was silent but I guess we just didn't have the need to say anything.

The car stopped outside my house and Johnny got out opening my door like he normally does.

"I'll meet you before the show starts." He said walking me to my door.
"Ok." I said. "I'd kiss you but you never know when theirs paparazzi." I said to johnny smiling.
"Fuck the paparazzi." He said before kissing me softly. "I'll see you later." He said smiling, walking to his car.

I got inside and quickly started a shower. I don't get all dressed up for fashion shows because I change afterwards anyway but since Johnny, dale and his friend would be there I wanted to be dressed nice.

I did some makeup and ate a snack while I waited for dale to come pick me up.

I heard a honk outside finally and ran outside.
"Hi dale!" I said giving him a big hug.
"Hey Donna!" He said with just as much energy.
He started driving as we talked.
"What's her name?" I asked him.
"Melissa." He smiled.
"Melissa." I said to myself trying to imagine her, what she looked like.

We were outside of the building. "Text me when your here with Melissa." I said getting out the car.
"Okay bye Donna!" He said driving off.

I walked into the building and told them who I was and why I was there. They then took me to where the other models were getting ready. I had my own chair with my name on it.

Then two people and a man and women came over to me.
"Hi Im is nick I will be your make up artist for today." The man said.
"I'm Stacy I'll be your hairstyle." The lady said with a smile. I introduced myself and nick began my makeup while I had a coffee brought to me.

Nick did a simple look so it would match each "outfit" I'd be wearing. I also hadn't told Johnny what company I was modelling for which was Victorias secret and we were modelling new lingerie sets or bras and underwear/thongs. It was a test for Johnny. I wanted to see if he'd get mad or "controlling". He never was before but I mean I wasn't walking in front of a bunch of people half naked 5 years ago.