Sparks?

Johnnys pov

I got up today and decided I would apologize to Amanda. I couldn't get that song from last night out of my head. Even know walking into work it finds it's way into my head. I walked around and saw Donna wasn't here yet. 'She's usually always here before everyone' I thought when my phone rang.

"Yeah?" I said  in the phone, looking around for her.
"Johnny!"
"Donna? Where are you why aren't you here?"
"I don't have a car! Remember!?" Ohhh right!
" right!! Right right right. I'm on my way."
"Gracias cabrón and hurry!"she yelled.

I ran back out to my car and hurried to her house. Once I got to her house I saw her run out her house in low raised pants and a pink top.

She sat in the passenger seat out of breath a little.  "So, what are you going do about your car?" I asked. "What you don't like picking me up every day?" She asked looking at me with raised eyebrows. "I didn't say that." I said but she seemed to ignore me

" I guess I could get some other guy to pick me up everyday and spent quality time with." She sighed jokingly as she laughed afterwards.

"I'll probably check to see if it in any off the places around here. If not.. well my car was stolen." She shrugged. "How bout some music?" She said.

(Don't You Want Me by a The human league)

"I think cupids cursed my radio." I mumbled while Donna laughed. "Aren't there any Spanish stations or something?" She said switching through. 

(Me Libré by El Gran Combo De Puerto Rico)

Donna gasped " Johnny do you know how to salsa dance?" She asked. "Oh Noo! No no. I don't dance! You should know." I said. " to bad im gonna teach you some day." She said. "Me liberé de mujeres perversas!" She sang.

We stepped out the car, walking into the building.

"Well look at the beautiful two!" Brad said. "Just keep stealing all the girls huh?" He smirked. "What can I say? The ladies like my charm." I joked. "What charm? You have charm?" Donna said. "You know it." I winked when Jordan walked in.

"Ok! So, we are gonna do the second part of the scene today and brad and johnny we will do one scene and we will try to do Donna and brads scenes together if we can." He said then went to set a.

I went to clothes and makeup. For the second part of the last scene of the scene we are dressing out selves so we just put on robes which under I have my 'undergarments'.

I met Donna back at the main building also in a white rob.

"Well isn't it a surprise to see you here." She joked. As we both walked to set a where Jordan and the crew was waiting.
"1,2,3 action!" He said after we left our robes. The work clothes were left on the floor.

I started to put on pants a doing the belt while Donna was buttoning up her shirt.

"Didn't even take me out first huh?" Maddy asked sarcastically.

"I guess I couldn't control myself around such a beautiful lady." Danny looked up at maddy smirking then walking over to get his shirt.

Maddy walked over to him, zipping up her skirt and grabbing shoes.

"I have an article to write." Maddy said smiling. Then walking out the office door.

"Cut!" Jordan said. "Now brad, this is scene 5 from your packet."

"1,2,3 action!"

"Boss I was wondering when I-"Noah (brads character) said. "Uh sir you uh got some uh." Noah said pointing to the red lipstick on his neck.
"Damn it." Danny mumbled wiping it with his hand.
"Who's the lucky lady?" Noah asked sitting down with a smug look on his face.
"Uhh classified information." Danny shrugged writing something down.
"Come on! Don't make me guess." Noah said putting his stuff down.
"Let's see we got uh Lilian? Shannon? Oh uh Ariana!" Noah laughed.
"Oh please, I'm not that desperate." Danny scoffed.
"Oh yeah right, just fucking tell me."Noah said
"Oo uhh mmm Maddy." Danny mumbled the last bit.
"I'm sorry? Did you say Maddy?! As in the Maddy your hired like a not even a week ago? The Maddy you barely know?!" Noah looked in disbelief.
"You wanted to know." Danny shrugged his shoulders.
"Well she's one hell of a lady that's for sure." Noah nodded.
"Like you would know what a lady is." Danny scoffed.
" now, leave I have work." Danny said flipping open a computer.