Wayne

Johnnys pov

So many things were going through my mind as I was now sitting on a couch with a beer in my hand and Donna and drew to like left.

Back at the house, did she do it on purpose? If she did or didn't, it didn't matter. What really matters is the fact that she liked it. I have her. I smirked a little. 'But why' the question always seems to be popping up. Why does she want me? Why doesn't she hate me? Does she hate me? I thought getting frustrated from not having my answers.

I could just ask her but one question could ruin the whole relationship we've kinda rebuilt.

I decided I needed to relax a little.

"Johnny, where are you going." Donna asked. "Just to uh get some air." I smiled walking out.

I closed the back door behind me walking into the backyard pulling out a joint. The first time I ever got high it felt like I was talking to someone else in my head, like anxiety,But it went away.

When I was done I flicked the end to the floor, putting it out then walk back inside.

"Look who's decided to come back!" Drew said.
"Just needed some air." I said awkwardly. " where's Donna?.." I asked looking around. "Can't stop thinking about her for one minute huh." Brad said. "Oh whatever man." I rolled my eyes. I caught myself actually thinking about her. Until brad interrupted my thoughts.

" she went to go have a beer with uh some- some guy named uhh.." brad looked at drew for help because as forgetful as he his, he forgot already. "Wayne I think." Drew shrugged. Wayne.

"Not Wayne Cruz?" I asked. "Johnny what do you want? His shoe size? He just said Wayne." Jennifer said next to drew. "Did he have blackish hair, perhaps you thought he was kinda cool?" I asked. "I mean I guess?" Drew said confused. I let out a deep breath. "What? Jealous already?" Drew said smiling. "Whatever." I mumbled "well where'd they go at least." I said looking at everyone. "Uh kitchen maybe or upstairs." Drew said. God please be in the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and I let go of the breath I had been holding. "Johnny!" Donna yelled and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Oh- hey." I said caught off guard I looked behind her and saw him.

"Johnny." He said, his eyes staring at me.
"Wayne." I said with Donna in my arms.
"You guys know each other?" Donna asked pulling away.
"Oh yeah." He said.
"We go way back."I said
"Oh, we'll that's cool." She said "I have to go to the restroom I'll be back." She smiled and winked at me. After she left I looked back up at him.

"Long time huh?" He said smirking.
"What the hell are you doing?" I asked feeling anger building up.
"Well you gotta be more specific man." He laughed. Just then Donna came back.
"Come on hun, let's get outta here." He smirked at her.
"Oh okay!" She said as he spun her around.
"Bye Johnny." She smiled at me.

I was about ready to punch a hole in the wall so I got my phone and called jerry to come pick me up.

"Johnny! Hey hey where ya going?" Jennifer asked me as I grabbed my jacket off the couch.
"Mm an emergency." I smiled and nodded saying goodbye to everyone.

I got in the car and ran my hands over my face and sighed. "Home?" He asked looking through the mirror. "Yes please." I said almost in a whisper.

I just wish me and Donna didn't break up. I wish I wasn't such a fucking idiot, a fuck up. Now she's where ever with that fucking prick. Thoughts just keep popping up in my head, I needed something. Something to make it go away for awhile.

Wayne. That asshole. I wanted to kill him for what he did. He shouldn't be a free walking man.

"We're here sir." Jerry said. "Thank you." I said opening the car door. "You may have the rest of the night off, goodnight Jerry." I said closing the car door.