The Bends

Donnas pov

It had already been 2 weeks since the date with Wayne. He's actually asked my to be his girlfriend two days after. I know we're moving kinda fast but we already talked about it. We just really like each other.

Since then I felt Johnny was kind of distant and I've been spending a lot of time at Wayne's house. He's made it known he wasn't very fond of Johnny but won't tell me why.

"Wayne." I said walking out the bathroom ready for work. " could you take me to work?" I asked.
"Don't you have a car." He said watching tv.
"No it got stolen." I said a little annoyed with his attitude.  "Ugh fine." He said getting up.

He dropped me off at work without even giving me a kiss. He was acting like an asshole lately. How can he be getting bored of me already it hadn't even a month at least.

Today me and Johnny had or 2nd and last sex scene.

I got to work not as early so I didn't have time to talk with drew about how much of an ass Wayne was being. So I went straight to make up and the dressing room.

I went straight to set in a sexy dress. The last scene we shot danny finally took Maddy out on a date.

Johnny was already there in a smart suit.
I took one more look at the script and was ready.

"1, 2, 3, action!"
[AT DANNYS HOUSE]
Danny opened the door letting Maddy walk in first after he shut the door Maddy kissed him, he kissed her back roughly.

Even though this wasn't the first time we had to do this it was weird and i felt the same stupid shock.

Maddy moaned into his mouth as he wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her to his room. And pushed her back against the wall. He started kissing her neck and biting. Maddy brought his head up taking her legs off his waist. Pushing him back towards his bed.

I know it's wrong but I feels so good. His hands touching me roughly and his kisses on my neck.

"Your so beautiful." He said sitting down on his bed pulling her down on his lap so she was straddling him.

"Thank you." She whispered against his lips. She started leaving hickeys on his neck while undoing his shirt and threw it on the floor.

"Cut!" Jordan said. I jumped off of Johnny's lap. I know what I'm thinking is wrong but he looks amazing without his shirt I couldn't look away.

" you guys are done for the day so you can go." Jordan said. To be honest I thought we'd get some more graphic shots done today but it saves me the guilt.

I walked off set and grabbed a robe.

I was in my trailer finishing up something's when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I said enough for the other person to hear me.
Johnny walked in and I gave him a genuine smile.
  "Hey Johnny!" I said going over to him."what are you doing here?" I said hugging him.
  "Hey Donna, I was hoping we could make get some dinner- as friends obviously I know your with.. Wayne." He said interrupting himself.
   I laughed a little at his nervous expression. "Yes, we can go out for some dinner. As friends." I said still laughing a little. "Let me just finish up." I smiled turning around.
"I'll be waiting." He smiled.

Once I packed up I locked up my trailer and saw Johnny waiting by his car.
"Hey." I said I didn't notice at the time but I had the biggest smile on.
"Hey, ready?" He said opening the door.
"Yes sir." I laughed.

"So where are we going?" I smiled watching him turn on his car.
"Oh you know a restaurant." He said finally starting his car.

"Let's see what your Cupid struck radio plays tonight." I laughed.