You drive my wild

Warning: sexual content🌚

Donnas pov

"Let's go to mine?" Johnny asked. I looked at the clock and had to squint, it was already 11.
"Sure, I'm just gonna get my bag." I said grabbing Drew's hand, taking her with me.

We both laughed stumbling a little while holding on to each other.
I got my bag and went back to drew.
"Donna, I have an idea." She said with a smile.
"What?" I smiled.
"We have to get some dresses and I've seen some really cute ones in the dressing rooms." She said and pulled me along before I could say anything.

"Drew I don't think we're even allowed in here." I said looking around as she opened the door and pulled me inside. She completely ignored me and looked through the racks.

"Ohh!" I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw her hold up a cheetah print dress.
"I'll only wear it if I got to pick one out for you?" I said with pleading eyes.
"Fine." She said rolling her eyes jokingly. I excitedly looked through the dresses till I found her a red dress. She looked so good in red.
"This is gonna look amazing." I said handing her her clothes while she gave me the cheetah print dress.

We both ran out the dressing room with heels in our hands. We figured they we're waiting for us long enough. Maybe we had a little more to drink than I thought.

"What are you wearing?" Michelle asked.
"What it's cute." Drew said looking at herself then me.
"It's sexy, but where'd you get them from?" Michelle said.
"The dressing rooms- let's go before they notice." Drew said. I took off my shoes and began putting on the heels.
"Let's go then." Johnny said. I looked up to him and saw him looking at me but he didn't care to look away when I caught him.

He winked at me and walked with brad to the car. They started talking about who's driving. Johnny eventually gave up arguing with brad and sat in the back seat with me and drew, making me in the middle. Michelle sat in the front with brad.

We laughed and sang in the car all the way to Johnnys house.

Johnny helped me out the car but I still managed to almost fall out the car. Once everyone was inside, music was on and me, drew and Johnny ran to the nearest Johnny had two bathrooms upstairs, one in his room and one in a guest bedroom. Drew is in the bathroom downstairs. When I walked out so did Johnny.

"Like my dress?" I smiled while spinning.
"Wow." He said his eye moving up and down my body. "It's a dress." He said looking back up to me.
"Thanks." I winked at him walking down stairs.

I saw drew walk out and immediately asked her to take a shot with me. We danced and drank.

Johnny excused himself for a second. I didn't think anything of it but then he came back with two bags. He walked passed me to brad. Me and Michelle noticed them and looked to each other.

"What you got there." I said peeking over his shoulder. He turned around smirking at me. He held one bag up to my face. They were pills of all different colors. "Molly." He said with a grin. Brad held out his hand while he drank a beer. "Give." Michelle said excited. I looked between both of them debating in my head if I should take one. Johnny noticed me.
"You don't have to take one sweetheart." He said.
"No, I'll have one." I said snatching the bag.

I could see a smile on the pill. If there's a smile on it surely it won't be bad. I took it.

After a while it felt good. Amazing. I felt amazing but I didn't know why. Drew didn't take one so she could "take care of me" if something happened. But by the looks of it she look just as fucked up. She was dancing with brad. I know she's gonna do something she'll regret tomorrow. I laugh at the the thought.