Confession

Johnnys pov

I yawned and rubbed my eyes- well tried to. My right hand was restricted and I heard a quiet sound. I opened my eyes confused. Bright light blinded me but when I looked to my right I almost felt myself scream. Donna was naked in my arms.

I tried remembering what the hell happened but it was clear what had happened. I managed to remember Donna on top of me.

I sighed knowing she'd regret this and probably hate me forever. But how was I supposed to get out of this position before she woke up? Should I pretend I don't remember last night? Should I tell her? Questions raced through my head. I tried slipping out of her grasp but she tightened her grip. 'Please don't wake up please don't wake up.' Repeated in my head but Donna yawned and opened her eyes while mine widened. I stood up and cover my lower half with a pillow.

"Johnny?-" she said before realizing she was naked then snatching the blanket. I think she just realized I was naked as well as she kept looking at the pillow covering me.

"Johnny! What the fuck!" She said covering her mouth.
"Donna!" I blurted out scared of what she'd say.
"What happened last night?" She asked.
"Uh I think it's clear as day."I said
"But why what happened?" She asked. I thought back to last night- before the sex of course- which by the way was the best thing I've ever experienced- shit! I gave everyone molly.

"Oh shit." Mumble using one hand to cover my face.
"What?" She asked.
"I uh gave everyone Molly last night." I said in a whisper.
"Look it never happened ok?" I said quickly Before Donna said anything. "We can forget about it. I won't say a word to anyone." I looked into her eyes which were filled with guilt, regret and a little bit of lust and desire.
"Please? This stays between us Johnny. Just a once/last time thing." She said with worry in her voice.
"You have my word." I said. I would take that secret to the grave if she asked me to.
"Thanks, um could i take a shower?" Donna asked.
"Of course. I'll go get you clothes and a towel." I said. Donna stood up, wrapped the blanket around her fully covered and walked to the bathroom awkwardly. Once the door was closed I let out a breath and looked for my clothes which were splattered around the whole room.

I when I left the room to get towels no one else was awake yet but I wonder where everyone slept as I only have two guests rooms and no one was on the couch.

"Donna?" I said knocking on the door. She opened it slightly and I handed her some clothes and a towel.
"Thank you." She said then closed it. I messed things up again. Great now I'm back at square one. I walked away from the door and decided I'd take a shower in the other guessed room.

"Oh, sorry I didn't know you were in here." I said. When I opened the door Michelle was sitting on the bed like she'd just woken up. She looked at me and smirked.
"Long night?" She said i mentally socked myself in the face. The guest room was right next to mind so no doubt Michelle heard almost everything.
"Michelle you can't tell a soul, I just promise Donna." I said pleading.
"I'll only tell drew, Donnas probably gonna tell her anyway." Michelle said standing up.
"Comfy bed, would've been better if you two didn't keep me up all night, was almost gonna sleep out on the couch. Sounded quite nice from here." She said I knew she was trying to get under my skin in a playful manner. "Oh shut it." I said causing her to laugh. "I'm taking a shower." I said walking past her to the bathroom.

My shower was bigger than this one but it didn't bother me. What bothers me is that Donnas in my shower and I'm not with her. I wish I hadn't messed things up so bad. I knew I couldn't keep sulking around my whole life but I didn't know what the next step was.

I got out the shower and got dressed. When I left the bathroom Michelle wasn't in the room. I left the room and went downstairs and saw Michelle and Donna.
"Good morning." I smiled at them. "Good morning." Donna said back which surprised me.
Michelle looked at us and just shrugged it off. I'm guessing Michelle asked her about it as well.
"So who's cooking?" Michelle asked with a grin.