Chapter XVI (Near-End)

Third Person's POV

"Mike" His voice, full of authority boomed through the empty halls of this tiny house.

Five men on black suits followed his back as they stride past the first door down the hall.

Still, no answer.

"Mr. Kim" Says a tall lean guy with his hand on his pocket. Staring intently towards Mr. Kim.

He bowed.

"I hope you're aware of our intentions of coming all the way here from Seoul."

The guy nodded.

"Follow me, Mr. Kim."

The guy lead the way, passing through the small path. Sorrounded by walls, and doors at each side.

"Is this what I told you to build? Too small and tight." Mr. Kim commented, disappointed.

"My apologies, Mr. Kim. But res assured that this is built to protect, not to impress." The guy answered politely.

Mr. Kim didn't reply but he looked impressed with what he heard.

Seconds later, they stopped at a dark oak two doors room. The tall guy, opened the doors and let himself in.

Mr. Kim and his men followed suit.

The room is spacious but there were no expensive furnitures and things as such. There's a big window covered with heavy curtain at the right side, overlooking the ocean.

Mr. Kim smiled.

He looked at the King sized bed at the center of the room.

There you are.

----------

Jennie's POV:

My heart is pounding against my chest and yet my mind is completely blank. It's as if it shut down and blocked any other thought than Lisa.

Lisa...

"This jet is taking too long!" Jisoo muttered impatiently as her fingers continuesly tapped against the arm chair.

"Patience. We are all anxious and couldn't wait but we have to." Chaeng tried her best to sound as calm as possible but the tremble in her voice goes unnoticed.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

"Are we fucking there yet?" Seul chimed in, couldn't contain her eagerness.

I know they're all excited to see this friend, finally. But to me, I don't know what to feel. Yes, I do feel anxious, yet happy. But I'm still in a shock state.

Just when I decided to move on and pursue this life without her, here she comes. I want to know what happened, I want to know what she's been up to. The last thing I knew was she left the car she was in.

"You know, it'll help you if you're voicing out your thoughts." Krystal said, she's beside me. "The cause of your sleepless nights finally showed up."

I smiled bitterly.

What is this I feel? Why do I feel...enraged?

I ignored everyone and closed my eyes.

------

4 black, heavily tinted cars stopped in front of us. Each car has one man wearing black suit at the door.

One man approched me. He bowed.

"Mr. Manoban expects you to come with us for everyone's safety, Miss Kim."

I looked around, this airport looks normal. I sense no danger at all, or am I just clouded with void?

Lisa's dad hurried here after he ensured our flight. He told us he have to do something first so he left us.

He looked boiling mad.

I nodded.

Each of us were lead to the 3rd car.

Almost 1 and a half hour had passed and we've arrived to this place.

I looked around, but only to see a... Rest house? Well, it was sorrounded by trees at front and an ocean at the back. This is a weird place.

"We will escort you inside. Please, follow us closely."

I don't understand this austere security.

Are we in danger?

On the way to the house, I noticed guards and a lot more men in black sorrounding the house. I saw cars parked at the right side of this place.

I shrugged.

Fast forward...

We're now facing this huge two door room, and my heart steadied its rhythm. This feeling's overwhelming, my stomach is turning.

The door opened... And suddenly my knees weakened. My eyes started to get blurry by the tears that started to form.

The person who have been in my nightmares everynight, the reason of my sorrow. The person whom I thought left us for nothing is here.

Lisa...

Darkness.

------

Hello! I'm glad to be back.

Btw, the end is cumming.

Sorry for the long hiatus!