Chapter V [M]

"Tell me to stop, Jennie and I will."

She shook her head almost immediately, looking up at me wide unsteady, innocent eyes with a trace of lust in them.

Her hand tugged my shirt as she pulled me closer and initiated the kiss. Slow and sensual. Her hand then slipped inside my shirt and I felt her soft touch of my stomach. My breath hitched at the feeling of her hand caressing me.

I let go of her lips and leaned our foreheads together, eyes closed, panting. I took a deep breath and smiled.

I waited for her next move, anticipating it. Her touches are light, merely touching me. She traces small circles and I could feel my inside swirling with excitement.

I held her hand and bored my eyes on her innocent, questioning ones.

"Let me take care of you." I said and pinned her hand above her head as I kissed her cheek down to her neck, light feathery kisses that made her squirm under me.

I smirked at her reaction. I nibbled on the skin under her earlobe making sure to leave a mark, she moans and her other hand that is still on my nape, clutched my shirt.

"Ohh Lisa..." I groaned when I heard my name slipped on her mouth, giving me a boost of ego knowing that I am and no one else is pleasuring her.

My mouth found hers again and we kissed with more urgency, my right hand started to roam around her body, up and down on her side. Her crop top made it easier to access her torso. My hand stopped under her sports bra, she arched her back while I drew circle on her skin.

She bit my lower lip when I started to palm her left boob. I smirked while massaging her mountain. She seemed to love it.

"F-fuck." She cursed.

I pulled her up so I could slip her crop top over her then my hand came around her back and unhook her bra.
I laid her again on the bed and stared at her body. My eyes was fixed on her mountains admiring the master piece in front of me. I felt proud while looking down at her.

I get to see her like this. I, Lalisa Manoban, is the luckiest person on the Universe for the privilege of seeing Jennie Kim in all her glory.

I looked at her eyes, which was already staring at me. I smiled,

"You're beautiful." I whispered, with sincerity. She heaved a relieved sigh and returned the smile and bit her lip.

She reached for my hands and put it on her mountains, all the while she's staring intently at me. I took a deep breath, trying to keep my lungs full with oxygen.

I leaned in again and gave her a peck on the lips and made my way south. My hand started to massage her mountains which made her squirm and writhe under me.

I nibbled her soft spot again, making sure to leave a mark. Once I'm satisfied with my work, I kissed her down to her collarbone and stopped at the valley of her breast. I inhaled deeply, taking in her smell.

Just like blood to a vampire, my mind went insane. My eyes darkened with desire and lust, wanting to devour her. When our eyes met, she gasps.

"L-lisa." She whispered after a while of staring at each other. I was lost in her eyes, feelings came flooding in and it overwhelms me.

With one last look, I kissed the cheek of her breasts and took one nipple in my mouth. She arched her back and moan again. Her arm found my hair and pulled me closer to her, softly tugging it.

I swirled my tongue over her hardened bud, my left hand's playing with the other one, pinching and flicking. Her breathing became heavy, her moans and grunts became louder at the sensation. Completely overtaken by lust and desire, I sucked her nipples simultaneously like a hungry baby, sucking for milk.