Chapter VIII

Lisa, Jisoo, Seulgi, Chaeng, Irene together with Krystal and Amber were sitting on the bleachers on courtside, opposite to the players bench.

Jennie was nowhere to be found and Lisa was looking for her since she woke up without Jennie by her side.
The cheer squad wasn’t needed anymore and ironically, they should be cheering by now since it’s the championship but the school council decided to exclude cheerleaders to do so.

Cheers from students gets way more hype. And it’s genuine

As Jisoo stated during their meeting.
Their friends were ecstatic about the idea, specially those who were at the cheer squad because they get to enjoy watching.

Moments later, Jennie appeared from the entrance of the gym, looking for her friends. Once she spotted them, she strutted her way to them and greet them one by one.

Lisa was a bit surprised when Jennie and Krystal talked for a bit before Jennie walked towards Lisa and kissed her on the cheek.

Amber noticed it and teased Lisa.

Ohh, you didn’t tell me your girlfriend is the legendary Queen bee.” She said smiling, “Which of course, next to my Krystal.”

Krystal nudged Amber on the ribs which the latter grimaced. Lisa then laughed at her.

Oh, I wish she is.

Lisa.” Jennie warned the taller girl.

We’re used to Jennie’s behavior towards Lisa. Get use to it soon, Amber.” Jisoo said.

The sitting arrangement were from the left bench, Jisoo, Seul, Amber, Lisa then Jennie, Chaeng, Krystal and Irene.

Well, it’s my pleasure sitting with the ‘populars’.” Amber said, chuckling.

The group looked at her, cringing. As much as it was true, they never liked to be called that way. They tried to brush it off and just blend it with everybody else on the University.

What? Look around you!” Amber exclaimed, “They were all taking a glance every now and then.”

Lisa then whispered something to Amber which made the latter giggle. The other two: Jisoo and Seul joined in and minutes later they were all laughing and wheezing.

The girls looked at them (tops haha). Almost all of the students that were close to their bench was looking amusedly at the four idiots.

Jennie pinched Lisa on her thigh which made the taller jumped in shock and in pain. Jennie glared at her which means she should behave herself. The others laughed at Lisa when she silently nodded.

Who’s the boss now?” Jisoo mocked then Amber and Seul laugh, Lisa just glared at them.

Bring out the boss bitch.” Lisa muttered but Jennie heard her so she smacked her on her head.

The four (tops) started laughing their asses out as Lisa hissed in pain but couldn’t complain because it was Jennie.

Lisa settled with a simple sorry as she caressed her head. Then the girls continued to talk, some girly stuffs that the other four couldn’t relate too.

Hey! So, I heard you love to play, Amber?” Jisoo asked, Amber nodded. “I’ll create a server one of these days and let’s play together!

They nodded excitedly and continued to talk game stuffs while waiting for the game to start.

Honestly, they never liked the idea of being in a gym, full of students but they had to ‘coz Jisoo is the President then Krystal her vice and Jennie, Chaeng and Irene were in cheer so the others just tagged along.