Chapter XI [M]

"It was quiet a show back there."

Amber appeared out of nowhere.
The couple pulled back from there hug and look at the intruder. She was with Krystal, the others trailing behind their back.

Lisa grunted.

Can't I have an alone time with my Girlfriend?

Her Girlfriend... Lisa smiles, she likes the sound of that. Years ago, she would never acknowledge the idea of her being with Jennie. Not because she doesn't want to, but she thought Jennie doesn't.

"It was a bit dramatic." Jennie chuckled, "It was Krystal's idea."

Amber snorted,

"She really was a dramatic Queen." She jokes, Krystal nudged Amber which the latter giggled. "You could've told us, you know?"

"Oh, we all know. Just you and Lisa are oblivious." Jisoo butted in.

The two furrowed their eyebrows at the small chicken, definitely confused. They didn't know something was up and that Jisoo, of all people, know it.

"Yep. Violence is out of the topic," Chaeng chides in, hook her arms around Jisoo's. "That means, you were out of the plan."

Lisa and Amber scoffed at the same time, not believing their friends. They were totally fine with the plan; they won't have a fist fight.

Or so they thought.

"That's bull." Lisa said,

Krystal shot her a look.

"Bull? Remember when you told me you'd help Amber to take down Kai?"

Jennie and Amber look at Lisa. Amber smiled and fist bump with Lisa but Jennie pinched Lisa's side.

"I think we should all head home." Jennie suggested, the other girls nodded but the four idiots were shaking their heads.

"I think we should drink!" Seul excitedly proposed which the three idiots nodded simultaneously.

The girls groaned. Alcohol has been flowing plenty on their veins and it's not good anymore. And the feelings afterwards, it's definitely a no.

"Again? I'm tired cleaning your mess!" Irene said, pinching Seul's ear.

"Aw! Aw, aw!"

They laughed.

Jennie tugged Lisa down to whisper something on the younger girl's ear. Their friends looked at them weirdly when Lisa's face turned red.

"Maybe we should head to your penthouse?" Jennie told Lisa, not intending it to sound seductive but it came out that way and Lisa gulped.

She nodded vigorously,

"Uh, let's drink some other time." She told her friends; she was a bit startled when they were already looking at her. "Jennie and I have a lot to talk about."

They nodded, but their eyes say something.

Fishy.

Lisa smiled sheepishly at them.

"Talk, huh?" Seul teased, Lisa's face turned a deep shade of red. They all laugh again, Jennie chuckled.

She was embarrassed as well but she's doing a perfect job of hiding it. Well it's no use of denying facts when her friends tease them like that.

Who would've thought that the innocent isn't innocent at all?

"Sorry to burst your bubble," Jisoo said, teasing. "But we're all tagging along."