Chapter VII [M]

I was with Krystal right now; we were so busy finalizing and rehearsing our dance ‘coz tonight will be our contest with other Universities.

It’s now Thursday evening and all championships will be held tomorrow afternoon. My friends were here, but not Jennie. I don't know if she left the penthouse, I can't contact her either. I just hope she’ll appear any minute now or before the competition starts, ‘coz this is fucking nerve-wracking.

Relax. She wasn’t with Kai, if that’s why you looked bothered.” Krystal nudged me as we drink water.

I was sweating really hard. I was only wearing my sports bra and sweatpants.

I scoffed at Krystal and rolled my eyes at her.

How did you know that?” I asked, genuinely curious.

She knows a lot about Jennie lately and I couldn’t help but to be suspicious about it but every time I would ask her, she would just shrug and won’t answer.

I just know.” This time she answered simply. I let it slide, too tired to even stress about that.

Seul!” I called, they turned their heads at me and stopped talking, I swear they never shut up. Specially Chaeng and Irene.

Will she make it here?” I asked and she only nodded knowing who I was referring to. I raised my hand for a thumbs up.

Who were you talking about?
Krystal asked, such a nosy woman.

Amber.” I didn’t even hesitate to tell her ‘coz it wasn’t even a secret. She blushed upon hearing her name. I snorted, “Just a name, Krystal. Just a name and your bloody red again.” I teased as I shook my head.

She smacked my shoulder and turned around, stomping her feet.

Pft, such a child.

I’ll just take a shower.” I told my friends and left and I didn’t even notice them following me until I heard some murmuring at my back.

I turned to look at them and they stop talking, looking at me curiously.

Where are you going?” I asked.

They blinked and looked at each other then turn their gazes back at me, still confused. And that made me fucking confused as well!

Then they repeated the motion again but this time, Jisoo talked.

I was following, Seul.” She said, Seulgie frowned and looked at Irene.

I was following Irene.” She said, then Irene stared at Chaeng. She pointed at her.

I was following, Chaeng.” I nearly face palmed when she said that, what the fuck is wrong with these idiots?!

Chaeng looked around as if being caught. Her expression is priceless. I wanted to laugh but I didn’t ‘coz I’m getting irritated.

I was unconsciously following Lisa?” She said, not sure of what she was saying. I sighed frustrated by them.

I looked around and found students looking at us weirdly. Gosh, this is embarrassing.

Get your shit together. Let’s go.” I said but they didn’t seem to be fazed by what happened and continued to walk while chatting with each other, completely ignoring me as they walked pass me.

I just looked at them incredulously.
I can’t believe they are my friends!

-----

I'm outside, already. I'll be the one to take her home.