Chapter III

So how did the confession go?” Jisoo, my longtime friend, best friend and the only one I allow to bully me, decided to asked me that, first thing in the morning, in my bed. I haven’t got the chance to process what was being asked as my brain is still deep asleep.
I grunted, flipping to the other side of the bed, my back on hers.

“I take it didn’t go well as you assumed it would.” Once again, her voice irked me up. I put my pillow in my head and murmured, with great irritation I could muster.

One more word, Jisoo. One more word.” I warned her. But knowing this shit head, she won’t be intimidated by me which irritates the fuck out of me.

I heard her laugh and some shuffling, and I’m glad she didn’t utter anymore word or I’d flip and throw her out my room.

I sighed as I remember what happened last night when I made the worst decision of my life out of impulsiveness. Fuck me and how impulsive I could be.

How could I be stupid, barging in her room and carelessly say I love her? Love makes you stupid, really.

Show yourself out.

One sentence, it took her a sentence to break me.

Stupid!

Now, I’ve lost the only girl I allowed myself to fall deeply in love with.

Fuck me. Fuck Kai.

Completely awakened by the intrusion, I lay there staring blankly at the ceiling. Thinking what I should do now, it will be awkward with Jennie around. Good thing is that, we still all are busy and I don’t have to stress myself on being with her this whole week.

I’d probably just spend my time at the student council or the dance crew.

I got up and took a shower quickly.

Lisa!” I heard Jisoo yelled outside the door, I groaned. But before I could utter a word, she continued. “Jennie’s here!

I froze at the sudden mention of her name. Lately, I’ve been freezing on my spot a lot. Might as well call me Elsa. I snorted.

Fuck off, Jisoo.” I yelled back not believing her.

Lili.” I cursed under my breath as I heard that soft melodic voice. I quickly finished showering and put on a towel on my waist, grabbed a shirt and put it on.

Jennie.” I whispered as I saw her sitting on my bed, head hung low, wearing only her oversized shirt.

What was she doing here this early?

She looked up at me with guilt written on her face. I rushed over to her; bent down as I cupped her face.

What’s wrong?” I asked but she did not answer me, instead she throw her arms around my neck and pull me down causing us to fall on the bed with me on top of her.

This isn’t really the best position to be in right now as I could feel her soft frame underneath me. She seemed not to be minding my wet hair as she snuggled her face on my neck.

I’m sorry.” She whispered and held me tighter.

For what, Jennie?” I asked. Pulling myself from her so I could look at her eyes. My arms on either side of her head, leaning on the mattress to support my weight.

My left knee moved between her legs, to make it comfortable.

She stares at me, pondering what to say. She bit her lip and looked away.