TV (Fem reader)

Fem smut reader that was requested! Basically you give John the gawk gawk while he watches TV 😦 hope you enjoy!

Y/N POV
Me and John were watching TV together, John's eyes heavily fixated on the screen. It wasn't surprising to see him so intrigued, since watching TV was his favourite thing to do. It was cute somehow, the way he smiled whenever he watched it. The way his eyes widened whenever an exciting scene appeared on the screen. The way he put his hand on my thigh. Wait... His hand was on my thigh?

I looked down to see that I was correct, John's hand was on my thigh, he was caressing it in fact. He didn't look away from the TV though. I placed my hand on his. "What are you doing?" I asked out of curiosity. John looked down, quickly taking his hand off of my thigh. "I-I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing- I was trying to find the remote I swear! Did I make you uncomfortable? I'm really s-" He said, before I shushed him. "I didn't tell you to stop." I replied.

"W-What?" He asked, his face a deep shade of crimson. "I'm saying you can keep going." I answered. He reluctantly continued, and I leaned closer to his face. I kissed him, and he wrapped his hands around my waist. "Y/N, Y/N please..." He begged. "Please what?" I teasingly asked. "Please go further Y/N... I want you- I need you so bad right now... Please Y/N?" He continued to beg. I kissed him again, the sound of his desperate whimpers filling my ears. "Of course, since you've been asking so nicely.~" I replied, getting on my knees in front of him.

John Doe POV
Y/N unzipped my pants, pulling them down just enough so that my dick could slip out. I reached for the remote to turn the TV off, but she stopped me. "You can keep watching your show, okay?" She said, slowly stroking my dick. "Okay... A-Ahh!" I replied, moaning as she stroked faster. I kept watching the show that was on, getting distracted by what Y/N was doing to me. Until suddenly, she sunk her mouth onto my cock.

"Oh my god... Oh!~" I whimpered, gripping the couch cushions. She continued bobbing her head on my dick. It was extremely difficult to pay attention to the TV, but I obeyed Y/N and kept watching. My vision became blurry as I was reaching my climax. "Y-Y/N, I'm- Hngh! Haaaah!~" I moaned. Y/N removed my cock from her mouth, shortly before my warm fluid spilled from the tip of my dick. I rested my head on the couch, and Y/N zipped up my pants and sat next to me.

"Did you like that, John?" Y/N asked. I was speechless, so I simply nodded my head in reply. "I'm glad. You look a bit tired though. Maybe you should rest a bit." Y/N added. I layed down on the couch, and Y/N did the same. I held her in my arms, and she reached for the remote and shut the TV off. "I... I love you Y/N.~" I said sleepily. She smiled, kissing my forehead. "I love you too, John. Now get some sleep, okay?" She replied.

Done! Don't have much to say but I hope you enjoyed it!

Wordcount: 582