[Part 8]

Yn and Jungkook were about to enter the dining room but Jungkook stopped when he heard something "I know right! She's just a slut who wants master's dick and money. I bet she is a money whore who sucks cocks and lets rich people fuck her for money"

Jungkook POV

As soon I heard what they were saying I was left stunned, I didn't knew what to do so looked down, towards Yn who was already looking towards me with teary eyes. Fuck! Now what? I put on my cold face again and entered the dining room followed by Yn. There were two maids present there and both of them looked at me with a scared face and were about to say something but I cut them off. "Serve the breakfast" I said and sat down while Yn did the same.

The girl was trying her best not to cry thinking how she is gonna survive in this house with all the people Judging her. She looked towards her lap and her tears started dropping on her lap. She tried her best to hold them back, but they didn't stop. Jungkook let out a sigh after noticing this while the maids served breakfast. Jungkook started eating breakfast but Yn stood still in her position while looking at her lap. The maids looked at their boss who was staring at the girl sitting quietly. "Yn, fucking eat your breakfast. This is the first and last time I'm telling you otherwise I will tie you with the bed and feed you myself!" Jungkook said in a loud voice making the girl along with the maids in the room flinch. She quickly held the chopsticks and started eating the breakfast.

Jungkook looked towards his main guard and signaled him to come towards him. "Gather everyone in the living room, I need to discuss something important" As soon Jungkook said that everyone present in the dining room went pale cause the last time their boss gathered everyone was when he shot 4 of his staffs in front of them as they had betrayed him. Yn was silently eating the breakfast as she was damn fucking scared of Jungkook.

After having breakfast, Jungkook and Yn both went to the living room, Jungkook sat down but Yn just stood up beside him. She hadn't spoken a word to him since morning which without doubt angered him as he doesn't like anyone who does not reply to him. "Yn fucking sit down! And fucking reply to me whenever I say something! I hate it when someone does not reply to me! Understand!" He shouted and Yn immediately sat down beside him and replied in a low, almost inaudible voice "Y-yes"

The staff present there stared at them but looked down immediately when their boss turned his head towards them. "She is my wife, Jeon Yn" He said suddenly and everyone widened their eyes, wife? Their boss got married? Yn didn't say anything and kept on looking at her lap. "She is Taehyung hyungs sister, I hope you all treat her like your boss's wife and fucking not talk behind her back." He said while glaring at the two maids who dropped down on their knees and started crying, begging for mercy. Jungkook looked at them coldly and then turned towards Yn who was looking at them with teary eyes.

Jungkook POV

Gosh! Can she stop crying? Doesn't she get tired of it! God, gimme strength. "Yn! Why the fuck are you crying now?" I said in a loud voice. "P-please don't kill them, please" She said in a low voice again. I just nodded my head cause ain't no way I'm replying to every question of hers.

After firing them, Jungkook signaled his guards to take the two of them out of the house. 'Now what?' He thought and looked towards his wife who was looking at her lap. It annoyed him a lot as he had never encountered a person like this but he tried his best to control himself and not show her the real side of him. Suddenly Taehyung and Jimin entered the living room and Jungkook smiled in relief thinking he wouldn't have to encounter with her alone. After the meet and greet with Jungkook, they both looked at Yn who was also looking at them. Taehyung smiled at Yn and went near her and sat beside her. "Hello Yn, how are you? Are you fine now?" He said to her with concern visible in his voice. Yn nodded her head and Taehyung smiled but when he saw her puffy eyes, he immediately turned his head towards Jungkook. "Why did you make my sister cry! What did you do to her?" Taehyung said in an angry voice making Jungkook flinch at the sudden outburst. "Gosh hyung! Why would I do something to her? She literally cries at every damn thing! Even if I ask her a question she starts crying! It's not my fault that she is crybaby" Jungkook said in an annoyed voice while he rolled his eyes.

Taehyung was about to reply back to Jungkook but stopped when he heard Yn say, "P-please let me go I don't want to stay here please. My friend will be worried about me" Taehyung looked towards Yn and sighed. "Yn, baby, please believe us hmm? We are your family, it might be hard for you to accept it and it's not even your fault cause it is your first time seeing us but please Yn don't ever ask to leave cause you don't know how important you are. I knew I had a sister but I never knew that she was alive. Dad would always brush off the topic whenever I asked him about it so I thought that my sister had passed away. You have no idea how happy I was when I saw you. Take as much time as you want baby but please, please don't talk about leaving this place cause it's impossible. And about your friend, we have talked to her so don't worry. " Taehyung said suddenly Yn hugged him and began to cry out loud. The boys were taken aback by the sudden hug but Taehyung smiled sweetly and caressed her back to make her stop crying.

Yn talked with Jimin and Taehyung and she felt much better as she finally spoke to someone who she could talk with. Taehyung was talking to Yn about her university life and her future plans but Yn asked them a question which left all of them stunned "Am I-I still allowed to go to the university?" Taehyung suddenly let out a laugh and said "Of course Yn, it's not like we're caging you. You can do everything you want but with Jungkook's guards around you cause unfortunately some of Jungkook's enemies have discovered about you."