[Part 51]

"Put it in inside me and sleep!" She whispered making Jungkook's eyes widened.

"W-what?" He stuttered. He fucking stuttered due to the words she let out.

"Are you dumb? I said put your dick inside me and sleep!" She shouted making Jungkook frozen in his place.

"W-wifey? I-?"

"You can't?" She asked, anger visible in her voice.

Jungkook quickly shook his head as he slowly guided his member and pushed it inside her heat. Despite fucking for countless hours, Yn was still tight that made Jungkook groan.

"Happy? Now sleep wifey." Jungkook said as he closed his eyes along with Yn as both of them drifted off to their dreamland.

After some hours Yn woke up and tried to turn but a groan was heard making her eyes open.

Fuck.

Last nights events flashed in the back of her mind making her cheeks blush scarlet. She remembered Jungkook was still inside her making her blush more harder.

Why did I say that?!

She thought and hid her face with her pillow, wanting to die due to embarrassment. She peeked through the pillow and looked at Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully. Yn's eyes then landed on the purple bruise on his neck that again made her hide her face.

That was NOT me! She said in her head.

Suddenly her phone rang making her groan due to annoyance. She picked it up with a smile as it was Kaylin who had called her.

"Hello Yn?" She greeted

"Hi Kaylin!"

"Yn, if you are free can we meet at the Café next to the university today?" Kaylin asked.

"Ah... yeah sure. Text me when to meet!"

"How about 3? Its 1:30 right now so let's meet at 3" Kaylin suggested.

"Yeah ok, see you!"

With that she hung up the call and looked towards Jungkook only to flinch as he was already staring at her with his dark gaze. She tried to move but he gripped her by her waist making her whimper and stop in her place.

"Don't move." He groaned with a husky voice, his dick already hardening.

Yn's eyes widened as she stood frozen in her place while Jungkook buried his face in between her chest, breathing heavily. Soon he pulled out of her, both of them groaning.

"U-um Jungkook?"

"Hmm?"

"I have to go meet Kaylin today at 3pm. Can you tell someone to drop me at the café near my university?" She asked, looking at him with puppy eyes making him let out a husky chuckle.

"Why are you looking at me like that wifey? Makes me want to kiss you all over your face." He voice out making her blush as she tried to hide her face.