[Part 38]

"Oh fuck, you're doomed I guess" Jungkook said with a chuckle as he moved forward towards Tuan walking straight pass Yn who was struggling to keep her eyes open.

He punched Tuan on his face as he bent down and grabbed his hair.

"This ain't a lion's den Tuan, this is Jeon Jungkook's land. Every part of this country belongs to me. You and the others are just like ants that I can squish under my feet when I want to" Jungkook hissed, his voice dripping with venom and anger.

Before Jungkook could throw another punch across his face, a voice made him stop on his tracks.

"J-Jungkook" Yn whispered softly making Jungkook look at her.

Jungkook looked towards his men, signalling them to take Tuan and his son as he went towards his wife who was about to pass out.

"B-baby" he said slowly.

All the emotions that he had hidden in himself poured out today as he gently untied the ropes and pulled her closer to himself. His eyes teared as he buried his face in her neck, making sure the men around don't see him in this state.

Jungkook felt as if he took a breath after a long time as soon as he inhaled her scent. His Yn's scent. Without saying anything he picked up Yn and went out of the building, walking towards the end of the island where the boats were.

Taehyung and Jimin were waiting for Jungkook near the boats. As soon as they saw Yn, both of them came running towards Jungkook.

"Let's go" Jungkook muttered slowly before getting inside the boat.

As soon as they sat inside the jet, Jungkook signalled Taehyung to call the doctor to the house.

When they reached the mansion, the doctor was already waiting for them along with both their father's who looked at them with worry visible on their faces.

Jungkook didn't say anything and just signalled the doctor to follow him.

After a thorough check-up of Yn, the doctor sighed as he glanced towards Jungkook but he looked like a quickly looked down when he noticed how angry his eyes were.

"Mr.Jeon, Madam hasn't been fed with food for four days nor has she had any consumption of any liquid. Therefore she won't be able to take direct food, so we have to wait till madam wakes up which might take up-to 24 hours or less. Till that we will inject her with nutritions that can keep her body balanced. If by any chance madam doesn't wake up within the next 2 days, please call me again because that will be something serious and we'll need to shift her to the hospital." The doctor explained to Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed and nodded as the doctor left. He slowly went towards Yn who was laying on the bed and sat beside her as he caressed her hair. He traced his thumb across the bruises on her face, the face of the person he loves. Jungkook's thumb stopped at the cut she had on her face and he knew better than anyone else that this was a cut from a punch or a slap. He gritted his teeth as he softly caressed her face and bent down to peck her face all across with his kisses.

"I'm sorry wifey, please forgive your Jungkook. I know I'm a loser, an idiot but please wake up. I can't survive without you" Jungkook whispered, his voice cracking at the last sentence.

He gave her a last peck on her lips and exited the room to do his business.

Jungkook silently made his way towards the living room where everyone was waiting for him. He glanced at them as he sat down on his seat.

"Master, Tuan and his son are locked in the room"

Jungkook looked up at his man and nodded his head. He then looked towards his family members and narrated what the doctor had said regarding Yn.

As soon as he entered his torture room, he smirked looking at their faces, filled up with bruises.

"Hello there, had a nice time?" He asked them playfully yet his voice sending shivers down everyone's spine.

Both of them looked up at Jungkook weakly as they were beaten very severely and were tied to chairs with ropes around their waist and legs. Jungkook looked at them with eyes burning with rage as he advanced towards them with slow, long steps.

Jungkook bent down as he held both of their hands with each of his hands and squeezed them so tightly that their bones almost crushed.

"Hmm... Are these the hands the touched my Yn's face?" Jungkook asked in a tone so deep making the two of the men tremble.

Suddenly he left their hands as he took two steps back and stretched out his hands, eyes still on the two men in front of him.

"Give me the cutter" Jungkook asked making everyone freeze.

Nonetheless, a man bought an electric cutter towards Jungkook who took it in his hands and again stood infront of the two of them. A punch landed on each of their faces making them groan as they could feel as if their teeth broke.

"Welcome to Jeon Jungkook's hell fuckers" Jungkook spat as he turned on the electric cutter and signalled his men to hold the two.

Four men came forward as they untied the two and held them for Jungkook to do what he wishes. Jungkook bought the cutter near Tuan who was trembling and tried to move but the men that were holding him didn't let him move an inch.

"You underestimated me Tuan, kidnapping my fucking wife and thought that I wouldn't be able to find her. Get ready to see my real monster Tuan which ain't gonna calm down till I kill and torture every inch of you and your sons body" Jungkook hissed at him as he bought the cutter nearer to his hands.

Blood splattered across Jungkook's face as well as the people around as Jungkook cut both of his hands making the man scream in pain. Jungkook smirked at him, gosh it had been a long time since he listened to his favourite music.

"Well the hands that gave pain to my dear wife should be fucking chopped of don't you think?" Jungkook asked Tuan who was screaming and then shifted his eyes towards Tuans son who looked at him terrified.

"Well, say goodbye to your hands" Said Jungkook to Tuans son and did the same.

Both the men were screaming in pain, their hands on the ground as blood spread through the room. Some splattered on Jungkook's face and spread across his hands.

After torturing both the men for hours till their screams died down, Jungkook's monster finally calmed down too as he looked at both the men in front of them almost dead but still breathing. Jungkook smirked at their lifeless bodies laying on the dirty ground filled with their blood.

"M-master, madam has woken up. Mr.Kim told me to inform you" A guard, who suddenly barged into the room said making Jungkook halt whatever he was doing.

Jungkook's eyes showed relief as he quickly picked up his gun and looked towards the two still alive bodies laying lifelessly.

"Well... I thought about torturing you both for a week but my wife is calling me and I don't want you guys breathing anywhere where she is"

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Comment and vote ly ❤️