[Part 9]

Taehyung suddenly let out a laugh and said "Of course Yn, it's not like we're caging you. You can do everything you want but with Jungkook's guards around you cause unfortunately some of Jungkook's enemies have discovered about you." Yn upon hearing this tensed up in her place as this was something completely new to her. She then nodded her head in agreement and excused herself to go to the restroom.

When Yn went away Jungkook looked at Taehyung with his usual cold face and asked, "Hyung, who found out about her? Did you look for it?" Taehyung shook his head in disagreement and replied back to him, "Jungkook we tried but we can't without your help. That's why me and Jimin came to you to discuss about it. He's not someone that strong from how much I can guess, but you know everyone is a sucker for the place you are in right now so they can go to any limit. All I can say to you is protect my sister and quickly find out who that shit is." Jungkook is let out a sigh and nodded his head.

While the three boys were discussing about their plan to catch the person, a sudden scream made all of them flinch and grab their guns. The three of them ran towards Jungkook's room as they were sure it was Yn's voice. As soon as they reached the door of the room, Jungkook kicked it open with full force not caring if it breaks but the scene in front of him shocked Jungkook along with Jimin and Taehyung who just entered to their core. Yn was standing on top of the bed while bawling her eyes out and the moment she had an eye contact with Jungkook, (he was the first person she saw) she jumped out of the bed directly jumping on top of him. Jungkook was left paralyzed as this was the first time in his life that a girl was hugging him. He panicked when he heard her crying and felt her wet tears on his neck.

Taehyung and Jimin both were left stunned too, but upon hearing her crying Taehyung asked, "Yn baby, what happened? Stop crying please." But the words didn't reach Yn's ear as she was busy crying on a frozen Jungkook. The three of the boys were confused about why she is crying but let her calm down before asking questions. After around five minutes, Yn calmed down but she still didn't get down from Jungkook's arms. Jungkook after realizing that she has calmed down, told her in his usual cold voice "Get down now". But Yn shook her head, still clinging onto him with her head on his neck indicating she wouldn't. Jungkook got triggered and was about to say something but Taehyung signaled him not to and asked Yn "Yn, what happened? Hmm? Why were you crying?" Yn lifted her head from Jungkook's  neck and looked at Taehyung and Jimin who had a confused look on their faces. She then slowly looked towards her husband who was looking at her with the most deadly, cold eyes that could literally kill anyone with just one glare. 

The girl gulped a huge lump in her throat before proceeding to say the words which made all the boys speechless, but Jungkook had another feeling too and that was extreme anger "T-there was a li-lizard, I-I am scared o-of them"

_________________________________________________________

Heyo! I'm updating after a long time ig and btw ik this is short but I had to update something right? So here ya go.

I'm busy nowadays as my mids are approaching, but I'll try to keep you update. Till then please buy me a coffee if you can ♥♥

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/sftggukky