[Part 16]

Jungkook looked down at Yn and smiled lightly, while gently whispering "What are you doing to my heart wifey? Why are you making it beat so fast? Hmm?" He then went towards the elevator while she was still sleeping peacefully in his arms. He soon reached the ground floor and as soon as he came out with Yn in his arms, the people over there let out light gasps, shocked to see their boss like a completely different person. Jungkook pulled Yn closer to his neck as he didn't want people to see her face this early.

He reached the area where his car was parked and the driver along with the guards bowed to him while one of them opened the door. Jungkook slowly entered the car with Yn still in his arms and sat down on the seat. The driver started the car and they headed towards the mansion followed by the other cars.

It was 1 a.m. when they reached the house and Jungkook directly took Yn to their shared bedroom. He slowly laid her down on the bed, scared to wake her up and then silently took off the shoes that she was wearing. He then stood up from the ground and placed the duvet over Yn's body and then went to the washroom to freshen up. After a warm bath of 15 minutes, he came out with water dripping from his hair. He took the towel and ruffled his hair to dry them. After wearing the t-shirt he went outside, to do his actual work that required him to be in the other side of the mansion. 

It was a place that no one was allowed to enter except for Jungkook's bodyguards that he trusted and that too with him as it only opened with the scan of his eye. Jungkook went to the backside of the mansion, where that place was located and saw Taehyung and Jimin standing there. They looked at each other and then the scanner scanned Jungkook's eye, causing the door to open. The three of them entered the rotten building where every sin of Jungkook was committed, where the screams didn't even reach the walls before they were cut off, where bullets were like rain, where every person that was bought, never left.

"Well, well look who do we have here" Jungkook said with a smirk as he entered the room with Taehyung and Jimin along with the armed bodyguards. The man in front of him was beaten severely, blood dripping from his face, his body completely bruised, hands tied with thick steel chains. Jungkook kneeled down in front of him while the others watched him with a poker face. Suddenly, Jungkook punched the man directly on his face causing him to let out a weak groan. "Who is your boss?" Jungkook asked in a cold tone, sending shivers down the other mans  spine. When he didn't reply, Jungkook threw another punch on his already destroyed face making the man let out a more weaker groan "I-I d-don't know, l-let me g-go" He stated in a weak, inaudible voice. Jungkook chuckled and looked at the man with another piercing gaze. "Let you go? So that you can go back to your boss and  plot another plan on how to capture my wife? Right?" Jungkook shouted at him, making the other people in the room flinch due to the sudden outburst. The man lazily shook his head indicating he didn't knew about anything but everyone in the room, including the man himself knew that he was lying and that too straight into Jeon Jungkook's face. 

It might have been the biggest mistake of his life cause Jeon Jungkook never trips, everything he does has a reason and without reason he never brings someone to his hell hole. Jungkook sighed and trailed the gold plated gun that had the initials J.JK carved on it, on the mans face making his breath hitch. "Do you know that there are two things that I absolutely hate, liars and lying" Jungkook said and directly shot the man on his throat, where his gun had stopped while trailing around the body. 

Jungkook let out a sigh and stood up then looked towards his hyungs who were already looking at him. "Hyung's find out about the bastard who sent this man to spy on Yn in the café and make sure to bring him here, I'll give him a lesson not to mess with Jeon Jungkook and his family" Jungkook said and left the room. The hyungs looked at each other with shocked faces "Did he just called Yn his family? Jimin did you here it? And you all did you here it too?" Taehyung asked Jimin and then the guards around who nodded their heads, confused at the question. Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other once more and then hugged each other. The guards looked at each other with a confused face and then looked downwards, not wanting to interfere in their matter.

Jungkook reached the room and after changing the clothes, he laid beside Yn on the bed while his laptop was on his lap. It was 2:30 a.m. but it was his life, Jeon Jungkook's life in which there is no rest day, no break and no vacation. It's just work, work and work. After thoroughly going through the details of the shipment that had to be done tomorrow, Jungkook finally confirmed it and closed the laptop. He stretched his arms and let out a long tired sigh then rested his head on the headboard. Jungkook stared at his wife who was sleeping soundly and then got under the covers. Yn's face was facing him, showing him her beautiful features that he had missed to notice. He moved closer to her and removed the hair strand that was covering her face. "I promise I'll not let anyone hurt you Jeon Yn, no bastard will come near you. As a husband, I'll make sure to keep this promise"