[Part 48]

"Say that you saw me and her to anyone, a single whisper of what happened here goes to the outside world, I'll make the next 10 generations of your entire family beg for forgiveness, well if they ever come to this world." Jungkook threatening as he bent down, eyes boring into the mans skull.

The man quickly nodded his head, shuffling to stand up and when he did he ran away making Jungkook chuckle. Well, he enjoyed people getting scared of him.

After fifteen minutes Yn came out, dressed in a comfy grey hoodie paired black sweats. She had a small suitcase in her hand as she came and stood near Jungkook who seemed to he sleeping?

She coughed to gain his attention and succeeded as he opened his eyes and looked at her. Without saying anything he grabbed the suitcase and left the apartment followed by Yn.

As they sat down in the car, Yn felt a little off because Jungkook was dressed in a posh suit while she... well she looked nothing compared to Jungkook's status.

After a drive of another fifteen minutes, their car stopped in front of a luxurious building. Yn's eyes widened when she realised what place this was. It was a famous mall, where all the luxurious brands were and it was a kinda place where mostly rich people would come.

She gulped and looked at Jungkook who was closing his laptop. He put the laptop aside and looked at Yn, raising an eyebrow at her shocked face.

"We have the appointment for the next three hours, someone will assist you through your journey of buying clothes."

"J-Jungkook but this place is very expensive, I don't think we should g-go in here" she stuttered, holding his hand as he was about to step out.

"And I care because? Well, did you forget that I'm kinda rich too?" He asked her and without waiting for an answer he got out of the car.

Yn's door was opened by a guard as she also stepped out standing next to Jungkook who was waiting for her. He then glanced at her as both of them entered the astonishing building.

Yn was pretty much hiding behind Jungkook's broad frame as the building made Yn feel very small. Jungkook glanced at his side to see Yn but sighed when he saw her behind him, her chest almost touching his back. He gently grabbed her arm and made her stand beside him.

Then a lady came in front of them, a smile plastered on her face as she greeted both of them.

"Hello Mr.Jeon, I'll be your assistant for the time you'll spend here. I'm Becky." She said smiling at both of them.

Yn returned a smile while looking at her but Jungkook had his famous cold expression on his face and didn't even spare her a glance.

"We're here to buy clothes for my wife, you'll guide her, not me." Jungkook replied, eyes on Yn who quickly looked around when she found his gaze on him.

"Well Mrs.Jeon, nice to meet you. I hope the clothes I'll show you today will be up to your liking." Becky said and guided them through the mall.

Almost an hour had passed by and they were still looking at clothes that Becky was showing. They had gone into numerous shops, some which Yn didn't even know existed and chosen clothes. Becky was quite a nice person as she showed Yn the clothes and occasionally made jokes making Yn let out chuckles in between the boring time. Becky's choice of clothes was quite good and she chose some clothes that thought would look on Yn without even showing them to her.

Jungkook on the other hand had left her and went into the private room, immersing himself in some work as he ordered the driver to bring his laptop.

Soon Yn also entered the room, followed by Becky and another bunch of people who were carrying clothes that Yn had to try. Jungkook glanced up at them and scanned through the clothes and then back at Yn who was smiling, maybe due the joke Becky had made.