[Part 46]

"I didn't fucking let you go for you to work as a maid in someone's fucking house!"

Jungkook gritted, his eyes staring right into her soul, reminding her he's the devil, the king; The Devil Mafia King.

Yn stared into his eyes which showed nothing but rage and anger. She gulped the lump formed in her throat, still maintaining the eye with him. She tried to form words but nothing came out of her mouth as both of them just stared at each other.

"J-Jungkook I-I d-d-"

"You what? Form your words properly and stop stuttering!"

"I-I do not work as a m-maid there, she is m-my friend. I was helping her because she told me some guests were coming at her house. I didn't know it was y-you" She said, trying her best not to stutter.

"If she asked you to help her then why the fuck was she not working with you while you were serving? Huh?" Jungkook asked, his eyes scanning her entire face.

Jungkook waited for her to say something but when Yn couldn't form an answer he gritted his  teeth, hands going towards his jacket as he took out his phone and called someone.

"Cancel the deal with Bae, that old geezer should know his place"

"W-wait Jungkook n-no-"

"Shut it!" Jungkook cut her off, anger still visible in his voice.

Yn lowered her eyes that started to water as she was not used to Jungkook speaking her in this tone. She bit her lips, trying her best not to whimper or let out a sob which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.

He sighed as he freed her wrists which felt lifeless due to the strong grip he had. Jungkook was still very angry, the images of Yn serving in that house while her so called friend sat on the table while having dinner made him sick. He looked at Yn and grabbed her hand, taking her towards a bedroom.

"Go take a shower and sleep." He said while giving her one of his shirts that obviously covered her till her thighs.

Yn took the t-shirt from his hand and went towards the washroom while Jungkook loosened his tie and left the room.

He came out to the living room and went towards the bar that was located in the corner and poured himself a drink.

"Give me every information about her in these months she was living in Paris. Every.Single.Bit!" Jungkook said to his guard and cut the call.

"Fuck everything, I can't live without her!" He muttered as he gulped down the glass of alcohol.

After returning from the shower, Yn sat went towards the balcony as she looked at Paris from up there.

The next morning, Jungkook woke up at 7a.m as he had to attend some meetings so after taking a shower and changing, the first thing he did was to go to Yn's room to check on her. He entered the room and stood beside the bed, looking at her face that was squished between the pillows.

Suddenly a phone call disturbed his precious moment making him grit his teeth but his eyes darkened when he saw who called.

Kaylin 💞

Without thinking he picked up the call, waiting for the other side to say something.

"Yn! How are you? I need to tell you something really important!" She said making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Hello? Yn?"

"Do not disturb her for today." Jungkook coldly replied.

"Excuse me? Who are you? I need to talk to Y-"