[Part 54]

"Ah this is definitely the biggest achievement of their lives; getting tattooed by Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said with a smirk before he washed his hands and left the room.

He slowly entered their bedroom and the first thing his eyes landed on was Yn. She was sleeping peacefully with her face glowing under the cold moonlight and cheeks squished against the pillow making Jungkook chuckle. After showering and changing into something comfortable he quickly sat on the sofa and opened his laptop as he still had some pending work to do.

Soon when he was done with the work he closed his laptop and immediately got under the covers, his hands automatically going towards Yn's waist and pushing her towards himself.

"Goodnight my darling" he whispered and landed a peck on her lips before darkness engulfed him.

The next moring Yn and Jungkook both woke up pretty late; around 1pm in the afternoon as they were tired from the long flight. Jungkook was the first one to wake up as a call from his office has interrupted him between his sleep. Then he woke up Yn as he realised it was quite late and they should have breakfast by now.

"What would you like to have wifey?" Jungkook asked Yn who sat on the dining chair.

"Jungkook anything cause I am hungry as fuck."

Jungkook chuckled as he signalled a maid to bring in the breakfast.

The sky has turned into shades of blue and black and the Jeon couple are in the living room, Yn in Jungkook's lap as he slowly caresses her back. The chilly weather of Seoul making Yn stick to Jungkook. Suddenly Jungkook's phone rang and he bent forward to pick it but Yn pushed him back making him chuckle as he looked at her pouty face.

"Can't you leave your work for a day?" She asked with a pout, her head rested on his shoulder.

"Ok ok Wifey, anything for you." He replied as he kissed her head.

While the couple were entangled with each other, they didn't notice the front door opening some people entering.

"Wow, and here I thought both of them would be fighting!" A voice echoed in the living room startling both Yn and Jungkook.

"A-appa?" Yn stuttered as she got out of Jungkook's lap and looked at him.

Jungkook huffed in annoyance as he stood up, towering Yn from behind.

"How are you my princess?" Yn's dad asked as all of them greeted each other and sat down.

"Love indeed does change a person." Jimin said making everyone in the room chuckle except Jungkook who's cold eyes pierced through Jimin's skin making all of them shut up.

A month has passed since the return of Yn and Jungkook from Paris and everything is going just perfect. They both have become more closer and frequently go out together when Jungkook gets some free time.

"Greetings madam, where may I take you today?" The driver asked Yn when she came out of the main door towards the entrance of the mansion.

"Please take me to Jungkook's office, I have to give him these folders." She replied as she showed him the folders.

Without doubt she was nervous going to his office as this was the second time she was going and most probably the people there didn't know her well. Around 5pm she got a call from Jungkook asking for the files he needed for some meeting. She wanted to send them with the guards but he said the files were important so he couldn't take the risk.