[Part 31]

"You make me want to sin Princess, do things to you that will take you to heaven. I'm letting go right now but next time, I'll make sure to make you scream my name till your vocal cords burst" Jungkook said in a deep husky voice making Yn gulp but nonetheless she looked up at him with her innocent eyes.

"Then do it" She whispered in a low voice but that was enough to make Jungkook look at her with wide eyes.

"W-what" He asked, not sure if he heard right or not.

"I said do it! I'm tired!" She shouted, tears brimming in the corner of her eyes.

Why is she crying? Is she still scared that I'll die Jungkook thought in shock as he was still processing her words. Jungkook bent down and slowly locked his lips with hers, pouring all his love into the kiss so that she'll be relaxed. After the long kiss, he connected their foreheads and looked into her eyes.

"I'll take you another time princess, hmm? I know you're saying this due to the emotions built up in you suddenly, but I'm never gonna leave you yeah? This Jungkook promises to stay with you till the end, we'll grow old together and build our own little family" Jungkook said in a soft voice making Yn nod with her teary eyes.

He knew she said this due to the dream she saw but he wasn't ready to take her this early. He wanted her to be comfortable with him, share every emotion before taking the relationship to the next level. She wasn't one of the club girls he'll leave after having sex, she was his wife- his woman.

"Baby, don't you wanna have dinner?" Jungkook softly asked her who whined in response and snuggled into Jungkook's neck, inhaling his scent.

Jungkook chuckled, knowing this meant that she didn't wanna have dinner but he can't let her skip dinner cause he knows she'll get sick. He picked up his phone to check the time and when the time read '7:48' he put it back and hugged Yn, as there was still time. Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes, trying to relax but suddenly a notification in his phone made him open his eyes. Jungkook tiredly picked his phone up again and opened it to see a message from Jimin.

It's time 

The message read and Jungkook just closed his eyes as he looked at Yn who was peacefully sleeping with her lips pouted. For the first time in his entire life he wished, he wished to be a normal human being, free from all the burdens on his shoulders but... unfortunately he has to live like this.

After about ten minutes, Jungkook slowly shook Yn, trying to wake her up.

"Wifey wake up, let's have dinner" Jungkook softly said making Yn whine and snuggle into the pillow but after sometime she opened her eyes as she looked at him with a pout.

"I told you I'm not hungry!" She said making him chuckle.

"But baby, we don't want you to get sick hmm?" Jungkook said as he picked her up suddenly, not waiting for her to reply making her gasp.

she didn't say anything as he took her to the dining table and made her sit on the chair he usually sat on making the maids around widen their eyes. Jungkook turned towards them and looked at them coldly, ordering them to bring dinner.

"Wifey, tomorrow we have a party to attend. It's gonna be different from the one you attended earlier, the media here... they're going to be crazy, much crazier than the one's in Switzerland. So please be ready at 8pm, I'll pick you up?" Jungkook asked Yn as he ate dinner.

"Is it necessary for me to come?" She said in a small voice.

"Yes princess, you're gonna get known to the world tomorrow, it's time" Jungkook said as he looked deep into her eyes making her nod.

"Don't be nervous, I'm here" Jungkook said as he caressed Yn's hand.

They were on the way to the venue of the party and Yn was nervous as hell. She wouldn't wear a mask today because Jungkook said that today was a grand Mafia Party, and Jungkook had to make his wife known to the world in order to secure the throne of any threats. The car stopped as Yn's heart started beating fast. Jungkook got out of the car and the camera man roared as they started pushing each other to get a picture of Jungkook but when he went towards the other side of the car, everyone went silent.

Jungkook opened the door and when the people saw a lady's foot coming out of the car, everyone screamed. Yn came out of the car and held Jungkook's hand securely as he smiled at her which she returned. Jungkook suddenly stopped making all the people hush in silence.

"Jeon Yn, my wife" He said in a deep husky voice looking at the cameras.

Everyone was stunned, speechless, they never expected Jungkook to introduce his wife or even speak to the reporters like this. Before they could ask anything, Jungkook and Yn had already gone inside the venue of the party.

"Hello, my princess" Taehyung said as he spotted Yn and Jungkook.

Yn left Jungkook's hand and hugged Taehyung with a smile. She missed him as it had been a lot of time since they last met. Jungkook looked at them with a poker face. Why do they have to hug He thought as he glared at Taehyung who apparently caught him staring at him.

"She's my sister Jungkook, no need to be jealous" Taehyung said with a chuckle making Jungkook sigh in anger.

Taehyung guided them to their seats as all of them sat down there. Their father's weren't there as they had gone abroad for some business. All the people were staring at there table because... Why not it was the first time Jeon Jungkook had appeared with a girl.

"Ladies and Gentleman, hope you all are having a great time! Let's start our party by welcoming Mr.Jeon on stage" The announcer said as he looked at Jungkook's side.

The people clapped as Jungkook went towards the stage and stood beside the announcer with guards securing him as it was a Mafia Party and anything could go wrong at anytime. Yn stared around the venue, everyone looks so scary, She thought.

There were Mafia's from all around the world, all meeting at a grand party at Seoul held by Jeon Jungkook.

"Mr.Jeon, we all can see you bought a date with you today. Could you please introduce her to us?" the lady said as she looked at Jungkook who stared back at her and nodded.

"She's my wife, Jeon Yn. I bought her here today so everyone knows that she's my wife and I hope that everyone here will respect her like how they respect me otherwise they'll see my wrath" Jungkook said with a poker face making the people gulp.

The party went on for almost five hours. Nothing much happened except people occasionally coming to Jungkook and greeting him. Yn sat there with a thought running inside her head... Where are our mothers?

She looked at Jungkook debating whether to ask him or not. After sometime when Jungkook was sitting free she looked at him and coughed, gaining his attention.

"Yes wifey?" Jungkook asked with a smile on his face as he looked at his wife.

"J-Jungkook... Where are our m-mothers?" She asked stuttering.

Suddenly Jungkook's face turned cold, ice cold, like the one she saw when she first met him. He clenched his jaw as he looked at her with his dark eyes.

"Don't ask that question again Yn"

___________________________________
I lost the motivation to write.. Idk what's happening. Is the story turning boring? It feels like that to me :((

STREAM FACE, OTS, SS, AND JUNGKOOK TO 1 BILLION ON SPOTIFY!!!!