[Part 15]

The lady turned around and gulped in fear when she saw the person who the whole country feared, the nightmare of the citizen's Jeon Jungkook staring right into her soul. "S-sir" she replied while stuttering. By this time the manager and some staff had also come there. Jungkook stared at her coldly and went towards Yn, standing beside her. He looked around at the staff without saying anything. The way they were looking at him with fearful eyes, made him proud of himself. He loved it when people looke at him like that. Then he looked at Yn and said "Go choose what you like, and tell one of them to pack it" Yn just stared at him as she didn't knew what to choose or to do.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, confused as she didn't move from her place. He sighed and grabbed her wrist taking her towards the section of women clothing. He randomly picked up dresses and handed them to the staff that were standing behind them.

After two hours, Jungkook had bought  numerous clothes, shoes and everything that Yn needed. She was shocked to see how he was spending money on her like water. He's a billionaire she always reminded herself whenever she used to see the cost of the things. Now, they are on their way back home and Yn is sitting silently while Jungkook is on a call with someone.

"Right now? It's fucking 8.pm!?" Jungkook shouted making Yn flinch due to sudden increase in volume. He sighed and cut the call angrily before telling the driver to take them to the company. Yn sat there confused as she didn't know what she will do there. After fifteen minutes they reached the company's entrance. He looked at Yn before passing her a black mask. "Wear this and don't take it off till we reach my office" He said in a cold voice making her nod and wear the mask.

There were still a lot of employees in the company as the company runs at night to so as soon as Jungkook and Yn entered everyone looked at them with wide eyes as it was the first time they saw their boss with a girl that too at night.  Yn got uncomfortable with their stares but Jungkook had no effect at all as he walked with his head up, like a King.
They reached the elevator and Jungkook entered the elevator that was specifically designed and made for the CEO.

Upon entering his office, Yn's eyes opened in shock as it was the most beautiful office she had seen. Even in the movies that she saw, there was nothing like this. She stared the office while standing at the door but Jungkook already went and sat on his chair. He looked at his wife, who was oogling at the office and coughed to gain her attention. "Sit down, they'll bring dinner. I bet you haven't eaten something as you love to stay on diet" He stated with visible sarcasm in his voice. Yn huffed in anger as she knew what he was referring too. She went towards the brown velvety couches and sat on one of them.

Yn took out her phone and started scrolling through instagram as there was nothing that she could do except it. Meanwhile Jungkook was drowned in his work. His secretary had called him and told him about a meeting that was going to be held in two days. The meeting was very important for Jungkook as it would make his company the most valuable in the world and then no fucker would able to touch him. Not that they can right right now.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Jungkook's secretary. Yn and Jungkook both looked at her while she did the same. She stared weirdly at Yn and the looked towards Jungkook. "Good evening Sir and Miss?" She said and again looked at Yn asking for her name. Before Yn could reply Jungkook replied, still looking at his files "Mrs.Jeon, call her Mrs.Jeon. She's my wife" Yn was taken aback by it, cause she thought Jungkook hated her? The secretary looked at him with wide eyes, but quickly covered it and showed a smile. "Hello, Mrs.Jeon nice to meet you. Sir the files are placed on the desk and the dinner will be served shortly. Please tell me if you need anything else" She said and left.

Shortly, dinner was served but Jungkook didn't come to eat it so Yn was looking at him. Suddenly he looked up at her "Why aren't you eating?" He asked. "Uh aren't you eating?" She stated to which he shook his head and told her to eat. Yn, without saying anything started eating the food as she was hungry -very hungry.

It was almost 10:30 p.m. and Yn had already finished her dinner. Jungkook was so lost in his work that he hadn't even spoken a word. Yn was getting bored and so she stood up, going towards the huge glass window through which she could see the entire city of Seoul. Everything looked so tiny but still so beautiful. Jungkook noticed this and turned towards his wife, staring at her for some seconds and then again getting busy in his work.

Yn came back and sat on the couch, feeling the extreme level of boredom. She took out her phone again and scrolled through it for another fifteen minutes. She got tired by scrolling through her phone so she just kept it in her pocket and stared at her husband, who didn't even know that there was another human being present in the room. Fucker  she cursed him and continued staring at him noticing how handsome he was.

How his perfect brown hair were covering his forehead and how his chocolaty dark brown eyes were scanning through the laptop, and then the papers. How he was constantly biting his lips, making the mole under them visible and how his veiny tattooed arms were covered by the shirt that looked that it would explode due to buffness of them. Slowly, while examining her husband, Yn's eyes felt tired as she gently closed her eyes, drifting off to her dreamland.

Finally!! Jungkook muttered under his breath while stretching his arms as he had finished preparing the presentation for the meeting. His eyes, then landed on his wife who was sleeping with her head rested on the couch and her legs on the ground. A sudden feeling guilt rushed through his body for making his wife wait like this but it quickly vanished away. He looked at the clock and it showed that it had been thirty minutes pass midnight.

Jungkook sighed as he reached towards his phone and dialed his guard to get the car ready as they will be leaving home. He then went towards Yn, bending down to reach her level. He removed the hair that were covering her eyes and  scanned her perfectly made face. Letting out another sigh he picked her up in bridal style but stopped when he felt his heart beating extremely fast. Jungkook looked down at Yn and smiled lightly, while gently whispering "What are you doing to my heart wifey? Why are you making it beat so fast? Hmm?"

------------------------
I have my mids from Monday 😭😭.
I'll update after 2 weeks i guess?
I'm busyyyy :(((((