[Part 35]

"Ummm" Yn groaned as she felt someone kissing her neck.

She groaned in annoyance and tried to turn around but she couldn't as something was stopping her.

"Wake up princess" She heard a soft voice.

"No" She whined but the continuos kisses on her neck made her open her eyes.

"Jungkook let me sleep!" Yn said as she looked at Jungkook with her sleepy eyes, trying to be intimidating but he just chuckled looking at her cute face.

"But princess it's almost 2 p.m and Tae hyung called me saying they'll visit us around 4 so you need to get up" Jungkook soflty said to her as he pecked her pouty lips.

"Ugh! It's all your fault you didn't let me sleep last night and now you're waking me up early!"

Jungkook chuckled again without saying anything and pecked her lips once again making her pout. He stood up from the bed and went towards Yn side who was looking at him with wide eyes. Jungkook gently picked Yn up from the bed and proceeded towards the washroom. She was was wearing Jungkook's shirt from last night so she was not completely naked.

"Wait, did you wake up early? Why are you in suit?" She asked Jungkook while looking at him who nodded his head.

"Yes wifey, I had to wake up early. I had two meetings and I had to go to the company for some work too. Your husband is very busy person yo-"

Yn suddenly whimpered in pain as he put her on the sink making his eyes widened. Tears sprung from the corner of Yn's eyes due to the sudden jolt of pain from her lower body. Jungkook immediately scooped her up in his arms as he muttered 'sorry' into her ears.

"I'm so sorry princess, I forgot. Please forgive me for this careless mistake" Jungkook whispered, worry evident in his voice.

Yn just nodded her head, trying to blink away the tears but she couldn't as they had already started trailing down her pink cheeks. Jungkook engulfed her in a hug, cursing at himself for forgetting. While Jungkook was still hugging her, he started preparing the bath tub.

"Princess, the bath is ready. I'm sorry once again and if you need help I'm outside in the room, just call me" Jungkook said to Yn who nodded her head.

After about half an hour, Yn came out of the washroom, properly dressed and her eyes landed on Jungkook who was sitting on the bed, immersed in his laptop while doing some work. She fake coughed to gain his attention and he immediately looked up at her with a smile.

"You ready? Wanna eat something?" He asked as he stood up and went near her who nodded her head.

Both Yn and Jungkook settled on the dining table as the maids started serving food to them.

"Woah! Jungkook eats food on the table too" A sudden voice interrupted them making Jungkook roll his eyes while silently giggled.

Taehyung and Jimin entered the room as they greeted the couple and sat down on the table along with them.

"How are you princess? Did he do something to you?" Taehyung asked Yn in a tone.

"Hyung, she's my wife why would I fucking do something to her?"

Jimin coughed while Taehyung just looked at Jungkook with wide open eyes not believing what they heard.

"Are you fine Jungkook? Did you someone beat you?" Jimin asked as he wasn't used to Jungkook being so kind.

Jungkook didn't reply and continued to eat the food while the other two also did the same.

"Weren't you both supposed to come at 4pm? Its literally 3 why did you come so early?" Jungkook asked as they sat down in the living room.

"Why? Aren't you happy to see us?" Taehyung replied as Jimin shook his head while chuckling.

Taehyung went near who was sitting with Jungkook and started talking to her about her daily life. Soon Taehyung went back to Jimin and they started discussing about something regarding work while Jungkook was cuddling with Yn as she was continuously pouting while looking at him.

Both Jimin and Taehyung were shocked to see what was happening but decided to ignore it for the time being. Suddenly Jimin's eyes landed on Yn's neck when she was looking up at Jungkook.

Is that a h-hickey? He thought as his eyes widened in realisation.

"Taehyung look at Yn's neck there's a hic—" Jimin whispered but Taehyung didn't let him complete his sentence as he stood up startling both Jungkook and Yn.

"Jungkook! What is that on my sister's neck?" Taehyung shouted as Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows but realisation hit him as he stared at Yn who looking at him with pink cheeks, visibly embarrassed at the question.

Jungkook chuckled as Yn hid her face in his neck and looked at Taehyung who still had the same expressions on his face.

"Jungkook reply to me- oh." He suddenly cut his sentence when he realised what that was.

Taehyung quickly coughed as he looked at Jimin who was staring at him with an awkward face too.

"U-uh Jimin, l-let's go we have w-work" Taehyung said as he abruptly left the room with Jimin following him after he said goodbye to Jungkook who was smiling the entire time.

"He's gone princess, you can look up now" Jungkook said as Yn pulled back and looked at him with a glare.

"This is all your fault! Why didn't you tell me! What if it was dad or uncle in Tae oppa's place? Gosh it would be so embarrassing" Yn stated as she hid her face in her hands remembering the embarrassing moment from a few minutes ago.

"Why wifey? Let them know that I love you? And that we made lov—"

"Ugh! Shut up Jungkook!" She said as she ran up to the room while Jungkook just laughed at her adorable actions.

Suddenly a call disturbed Jungkook as he came back to his usual cold face and attended it.

"B-boss the Tuan's have demolished our warehouse in B-Busan" The man stuttered as he told Jungkook who immediately stood up from his place.

"WHAT?" Jungkook shouted. "That place was fucking under high security!"

"Yes boss but we found out that their was a tr-traitor in the security team"

"FUCK!" Jungkook shouted again as he kicked the glass table in front of him shattering it into a million pieces.

"His death is near that's why that old hag and his son are trying to mess up with me. Get the men ready! I'm coming"

___________________________
Ummmm.... Hi 😭😭😭
I still have 2 papers left 💀💀
Sorry I made this episode in a rush this is the most (ugh) episode I made! forigve me for it 😭😭
Btw how are y'all??