BONUS: Truth or Dare - 2 🔞

VIOLET

"Truth or dare, baby?" I bite my lip as he presses me back against his crotch.

His hands slide down my thighs as he considers his answer. "I'll do a dare..."

"Okay..." I giggle. "Oh, this is a good one..."

He kisses down my neck, mumbling against my skin. "What is it?"

"You have to guess what color underwear I'm wearing. If you get it right on the first try, you get to take off one piece of my clothing," I grin and glance back at him,

He chuckles in my ear, I feel the smirk on his lips. "Oh, this one's easy..."

"Is it?"

He slides his hand inside my pants and feels the texture of the band. "Okay, I think it's lacy, but I gotta feel it more..."

I giggle. "Tae-"

"No, wait-" he slips his middle finger where my thigh meets my pelvis, feeling the edge of the lace. "I almost got it..."

I close my eyes, trying to steady myself. But all I can feel are his fingers sliding over my underwear slowly, tickling the sensitive skin underneath.

"All your lacy underwear is dark, so..." he says as he caresses between my folds, slowly increasing the pressure. His breath feels warm on my neck.

I try to keep my eyes open, my mouth closed. Afraid that any little sound I make will give me away.

"Is it black?" he whispers finally.

I nod quickly, trying to smile. But my lips want to stay parted.

He smirks in my ear. "I knew it."

I chuckle quietly and relax my hips back against his crotch, grazing the space between us. "So which piece of clothing are you going to take off of me?"

"Hmm..." he hums in my ear, slipping his hand out of my pants and sliding it up my belly. "I'd love to take your top off-"

I giggle. "You would."

"Oh, stop!" he laughs again.

"Alright," I turn around in his arms. "Go sit down-" Pushing him back against the sofa, he glances at me with that mischievous grin I love, his knees spread apart over the gray fabric of the cushions. "After all that teasing you did just now, I thought you'd want me to take my pants off..." I pout and cock my head to the side, taking one step towards him while I play with the hem of my shirt. "But I forgot-" I grin, lifting my top off and tossing it to the floor. "You're Mr. Big Boobies."

"Vi!" he laughs, his cheeks turning rosy as he glances down at my bra. But as soon as I step between his knees and grab onto his shoulders, he gets red.

I straddle him, pressing my forehead to his, lowering my voice. "Tell me you like them."

He gulps, struggling to keep his eyes on me. "I like them-" he glances down at my chest and lifts his finger to trace the shape of my bra. "I like them a lot-"

"Uh-uh- no touching," I swipe his finger away.

"But that wasn't part of the dare!" he protests, chuckling nervously.

I sit back and glance down at my chest, caressing the swell of my breasts with my index finger, just like he did. I feel him twitch under me. "Tell me how much you like them, baby."

"Don't do that unless you want to end the game early..."

"Oh? Is that a threat?" I ask, leaning forward, pushing my chest up against his chin. He grabs my hips and I give him my sweetest little pout. "You didn't answer my question..."