Kidnapped By One Direction (A LouisTomlinson/OneDirection love story)

Chantelles's P.O.V

I was walking along the streets of Doncaster.

Quiet

Calm

Just nothing but peace. A few people and teenagers walking as well but it was a calm place.

I had just got done working in the beauty salon. I do people's hair an makeup there. My friend Ciara did nails.

Speaking of Ciara she just texted me.

"Hey Chantelle be careful I heard there's a lot of people by you ~ Ciara xx" I smiled at the text.

But she was right. I looked up ahead and on the sidewalk probably hundreds of fans surrounding a limo.

Only one guess of who it could be.

One Direction.

I've heard of them a lot because of one person.

Louis Tomlinson.

I remember everything he called me.

'Slut, whore, skank, attention seeker, bitch' and way more. I feared that boy.

Soon that peaceful Doncaster setting became not so...peaceful. Hundreds of fans screaming really loud..it hurt my ears.

"Harry fuck me!"

"Niall take me to Nandos!"

"Liam be my daddy Directioner!"

"Love me Zayn!"

"I love you Louis!" His name sent chills down my spine. Memories of him came back to me.

Suddenly someone came behind me covering my mouth.

"Don't scream please" the voice said.

Oh.My.God.

I recognized that voice. The one voice who scared me.

It was Louis.

***

They brought me into the limo. That's when I saw Liam,Harry,Niall and Zayn. I tried to scoot away from Louis but he pulled me closer.

I was scared, not comfortable. I was in the same car as my ex- bully.

"W-What are you going to do with me?" I said shockingly. All I could think about was getting away from Louis.

"Well love nothing that's going to do much harm" Louis said. His voice brought back most memories.

"Take me home, I wanna go home right now!" I shouted. Louis stopped me. The limo smelt the axe but not strong axe.

"I'm sorry but we can't do that" Harry said. I looked at him confused. What the fuck do they mean by they can't take me home? I need to go home! These bastards.

"What? Well what about my mum, dad they are going to worry!" I said. It was true. What am I going to tell them? Oh I got kidnapped by the worlds biggest boyband no big deal.

"Liam hand it to me please" Louis snapped his fingers at Liam. What did Louis mean by that?

Liam gave Louis a cloth. I could smell the strong alcohol scent on it.

"See you soon love" Louis said while putting the cloth over my nose and mouth so I couldn't breath the fresh air..only the alcohol stuff. I tried to scream but no use. I was out in 2 minutes.

***

I woke up in a room. Where was I? I tried getting up but no use. Someone handcuffed me to the foot of the bed.

I then remembered what happened. Louis and the lads kidnapped me. I tried uncuffing the handcuffs but no use. I needed the key. I laid my head back to rest on the bed. All I wanted to do was go home. Back to my mum and dad.

I got cut out of my train of thoughts when Louis came in. He grabbed my wrist. I tried wiggling away when I realized he was uncuffing me.

"Come on out love" Louis motioned me out the door to the kitchen. Harry and Zayn were watching a football game. Niall was eating food. And Liam was playing his guitar. I sat down next to Liam even though I didn't want to. Louis sat across from me next to Niall.

I looked out the window not recognizing the setting. Where were we?

"Um..Louis? Where are we?" I asked. The sound of his name scared me and even worse coming from my mouth.

Louis didnt say anything. None of the boys did.

"Um hello? Cause it doesn't look anything like the U.K" I made that obvious.

"That's because we aren't." Louis said getting off his chair and going to the fridge. I looked at him with a confused look.

"We are in America"