Kidnappers

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'm in America.

"What?!" I froze at what I was hearing. I'm across the country with One Direction who kidnapped me yesterday and far from where mum and dad are.

"We are in America love" Louis said. I wish he would stop calling me that.

"Why? You know how far away that is from my mum and dad?!" I screamed.

"We know. We are keeping you safe. You can't tell anyone our secret." Louis looked at me. His blue eyes burning into mine.

"Safe? You think I'm safe with you?" I screamed at Louis. Louis had the 'Ouch' expression on his face.

"Look Chantelle I know what your thinking right now 'Oh Louis is such an asshole id rather die than be here with him' but we are trying to keep you safe..trust us!" He explained. I looked at Louis then at the other lads.

"Whatever but if you touch me or near me Tomlinson I swear to fucking god" I said firmly.

"Great! Well you must be hungry Chantelle here's food for you" Liam gave me a plate piled with fruits waffles bacon and...carrots? Must've been from Louis.

I pushed away the plate with my hand. Louis looked at me.

"Chantelle we didn't poison you, we are here to keep you safe not harm you" Louis motioned me to eat. I picked up a strawberry and stuffed it into my mouth. The chilling sweet flavor soothed my taste buds. Louis smiled. I wish he didn't.

"Oh shit lads the interview! We gotta go!" Louis grabbed me and pulled me into the bedroom.

He grabbed the handcuffs and re cuffed me to the foot of the bed. I yelped in pain.

"Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry love!" Louis apologized. I didn't exactly take that as an accident so I..kicked him in the balls.

"FUCK" Louis screamed yelling. His eyes squeezed shut.

"Dammit Chantelle did you think I was trying to hurt you?" He asked. I nodded. Oops.

"Fine..if it hurts you that much" he uncuffed me. I rubbed my wrist where the cuff cut into. Damn.

"Okay Chantelle we have an interview so stay here, there's water and some food over on that table" Louis pointed to the table behind me. I didn't look because I was not going to eat any of that.

"Okay" I said quietly. Louis nodded an left the room. This was my chance. I got up and tip toed over to the window. I unclicked the windows locks and opened it. An alarm went off.

Shit!! I closed the window quickly and sat down by the bed. The boys came running in.

"I thought you had an interview?!" I asked the boys.

"We didn't. It was all a test to see if we could trust you and you failed" Louis said to me. I looked ashamed towards the ground.

The boys left me in the room. I could feel tears stinging my eyes. I want to get out of here away from Louis.

Am I dreaming?

Nope I've actually been kidnapped by One Direction..by Louis Tomlinson.