Chapter 7

I bit my lip having an idea. After my makeup session with Louis I've been sitting in the kitchen amazed. I got up and walked to Louis' room. I went inside and saw him sitting on his bed on his phone. He looked up at me confused.

I smiled at him sitting next to him. He turned off his phone and it was dark. I got scared and I couldn't see anything.

"L-Louis?" I asked it was so dark I couldn't see my own hand infront of my face. I stood up looking around. I then felt Louis put his arms around my waist from behind. I jumped and then relaxed. He whispered in my ear.

"It's okay. Relax I'm here, your safe" I got chills but relaxed at his comforting words. He kissed my cheek and then the back of my neck which caused me to moan. He reached his hands infront taking off my jacket. He threw It across the room and turned me around. He smashed his lips onto mine in a sloppy kiss. He pulled back and picked me up so one leg was on each side of his thighs. He placed me on the bed on top of me. He crashed his lips onto mine again before kissing my neck.

He brushed his lips all over my skin. It tickled and his lips were very soft. His nose touched mine as he looked into my eyes. I stared into his blue orbs. They were perfect. He crashed his lips into mine. I finally switched places with him I got on top of him and kissed his neck. His skin was so soft.

He moaned a little in de light. I played with his soft feathery brown hair. He smiled at me. I have him love bites and I could feel the goosebumps. We finally switched again. He kisses my neck and bit my ear. Not hard. I moaned and Louis covered my mouth. He put a finger up to his.

He crashed his lips down on mine one more time and finally pulled away desperate for air. He got off and laid next to me. He put his arms around my waist and laid his chin on my shoulder. And that is how we fell into a deep sleep.

***

Louis P.O.V

I woke up with my arms still wrapped around Chantelles waist. I kissed her cheek and tried not too wake her. I unlocked my arms from her waist and walked into the kitchen. I put on the hot water and sat on the counter rubbing my eyes. Last night was..perfect. I looked out the window and looked back. Chantelle was leaning in the doorway. I smiled at her.

"What are you smiling at?" She smirked leaning in the doorway.

"You" I smiled and got off the counter walking over to the hot water and making tea. Chantelle walked over and put her arms around my waist. I made two cups and gave Chantelle one. I walked over and got back on the counter sipping the tea. Chantelle sat on the couch and glanced back at me. Harry came in and sat by Chantelle. He turned on the Telly as I sat on the counter and watched it as well. I got off the counter and jumped over the couch landing next to Chantelle. I went over and kissed her then whispered In her ear

"Your mine" I pulled back smiling she looked up and nodded while smiling. Harry looked over confused.

"Um.. Someone care to explain?" Harry crossed his arms and Chantelle started blushing.

"Ummm..." I bit my lip winking at Harry. It took him a moment to figure out what was going on but then he finally got it.

"OHHHH" Harry exclaimed.

"Yes Harry" I chuckled looking at Chantelle. She had her head down and she was blushing. I reached over and lifted up her chin. She looked at me and smiled.

I leaned back on the couch and Niall came into the room.

"Louis I want to go to Nandos" Niall sat on the chair at the counter.

"Have Liam or Zayn take you" I told him. Niall got up.

"ZAYYYNNN LIAMMMM take me to Nandos" He walked down the hallway.

I turned my attention back towards Chantelle. Her beautiful red hair that way it fell across her shoulders. She was beautiful.

I went over and sat on her lap.

"Louis?! Get off!" She started laughing. I rolled her over so she was sitting on me. I laughed and brought her lips in contact with mine.