Chapter 20

Chantelles P.O.V

"Attention passengers we will be landing in Doncaster in five minutes." The flight attendant spoke.

I sighed and looked at my phone. Nothing except for texts from all the boys, calls, voicemails. Even Louis left some.

I sighed and deleted everything, gathering all my things once the plane landed.

I walked out and through the airport. I texted Ciara, asking her to come pick me up.

Within an hour of waiting at the airport, Ciara ran up to me and hugged me.

"Oh my god girl where have you been?!" She asked, wiping a few tears of joy. I sighed.

"In america." Her eyes widened. "Long story." I added and walked out with her.

On the car ride home I explained to her everything that happened, she didn't believe me at first but I showed her the pictures, the few texts I saved from Louis, she even saw the twitcam with Liam. She basically understood everything that happened considering she saw me and Liam kiss on camera.

She also explained how my parents were away in Australia, visiting my dads side of the family. I sighed, sadly. Them and Ciara were the main reasons I wanted to come back to the U.K.

"Everyone thought you were dead! Not everyone but that's what they assumed. Or just missing." She shrugged and sighed.

We arrived at her house and I put all my stuff in her room and examined the place. It was still the same as before just a bit different.

"Hey Ciara? I'll be back.. I'm going to the old school." She nodded and I ran out heading towards my old middle school, where I met Louis Tomlinson.

••••••••

Louis' P.O.V

"Can this plane go any faster?!" I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Be patient Lou, we'll be there in a couple hours." Liam said assuringly. I groaned and slowly drifted off.

~*~*~*

I woke up and the plane was stopped, we were there- FINALLY. I got my stuff together and ran out of the plane and the airport. Now I just had to see where she was.

I did remember she said how when she first got back here she would go straight to Ciara's, her friends house. I remember Ciara from a while back, she was best friends with Chantelle and still is. I decided to check there first.

"C'mon boys." I pointed to the taxi and got in. We weren't all going to fit, luckily there was another taxi behind us, so Harry, Niall and I rode in one taxi, and Liam and Zayn in the other.

The taxi took us straight to Ciara's house. We got out and got our stuff, I tried avoiding fans as many as I could, but they were stuck to us like glue, we started running and finally we lost them, I knocked on Ciara's door and she opened it. Her eyes widened with a questioning look plastered on her face.

"L-Louis?" She stuttered. I nodded slowly, I haven't seen her since high school, she changed a lot.

"Hello Ciara." I smiled a little and she opened the door more.

"Long time no see you definitely changed." She leaned against the door way. I nodded quickly, I wasn't interested in this conversation.

"Yeah- I know. Um.. Where's Chantelle?" I asked concerned.

"Oh she went to the old middle school." I nodded and dropped my stuff at her feet and ran to the old middle school.

~*~*~*

Chantelles P.O.V

I sighed as I sat on a bench infront of the old middle school, it was all ruined now because of all the construction and community problems that happened.

I examined the school and the playground next to it. The swings were all rusted, covered with thick black ashes, the rubber that covered the base of the playground, all dried up, probably not even rubber anymore. The perfect yellow paint on the slide is now covered with the same thick black ashes. Tears came to my eyes knowing this is where I grew up, and now everything was destroyed.

"Remember this place?" My heart stopped.

No it couldn't be..

He came back?

After everything that happened..

I turned and saw Louis, standing there, my eyes widened. He came back. But why? I sighed and looked back at the school.

I felt him sat down next to me and sigh.

"Remember this playground?" He asked. I nodded and frowned.

"Remember all the times you bullied me on it? All the times you called me all those names, and hurt me while I was begging for help. But everything changed this past year.. I never thought I'd be kidnapped by you. The boys. My whole life has been changed. I grew up here, and my childhood was ruined because of you and your stupid friends that bullied me too." I stood up and walked towards the school, thunder erupting in the sky as I felt a few drops.

I felt Louis stand up and tug my arm.

"I know I hurt you, I know that everything you just explained happen. I know everything because it was all my fault! I was the one who bullied you and did all the stuff to you. It was me! And as I sit here wondering why the fuck I ever did that its because I was young and childish, just like half the teenagers out they who do this same. But in the end look where we are? I kidnapped you not for the fun of it but no to apologize. I wanted to be forgiven for all the terrible stuff the happened that was caused by me. I saw there for a year and within that year has been the best ever! I begged for your forgiveness and I got it and now I'm begging again. Im sorry Chantelle. I'm sorry that i had sex with that skank, or that trip to the hospital and some of those fights, it was all my fault. And I admit it too!" I watched him as he rambled on about everything. The rain drops started getting heavier and more came down.

"I'm just so sorry.. I don't care if you kissed Liam, or kissed Harry because I know.. I know.. That you love me. And I know that I will love you forever and if I could just get your forgiveness again! But I know that I also want to be with you forever." No it couldn't be.. He was going to do it. He got down on one knee and opened the little box.

"Will you please, finally after all these years. Marry me?" He asked, his feathery brown hair now wet, his sparkling blue eyes flashing their color every second. I pulled him up and kissed him. I felt the rain drops now so heavy, as it was pouring. We stood their kissing passionately as i thought to myself.

He is the one, the one that I have loved forever. That I loved for a long time.

I pulled away smiling up at him, we were soaked about now.

"So.. I take that as a yes?" He ask, biting his lip. I bit mine and nodded.

"I wouldn't want anything more." I smiled and nodded "Yes! Absolutely a hundred percent yes!" I exclaimed. A smiled brightened his face up as he picked me up bridal style and carried me toward Ciara's house, kissing me passionately.

I stood there smiling as the thought ran through my mind.

Louis and I are engaged.