Chapter 26

Liam's eyes widened and he looked at me. I bit my lip hard. What else could it be?

"Well... When was the last time you and Louis.. You know.." He asked softly.

I bit my lip again thinking, we did it before, which was the first time.. And last night.

"Well.. We did it before and.... Last night.." I looked down. Liam shook his head.

"You should go see a doctor." He suggested. I shook my head and looked up at him.

"I can't.. Louis will know something's up if I go to the doctors.. He's practically with me every single day- which I'm not complaining because I love him to death." I sighed tearing up a little.

"I'm scared Liam.." I whispered. He sighed and walked over hugging me tightly.

"It'll be okay.." He whispered back. I hugged back tightly crying into his shoulder. I admit Liam was like a brother to me, I'm glad he was there comforting me.

Louis had gone out to get stuff for me as Liam left to go to the pharmacy. What if I really was pregnant?

*15 minutes later*

Liam came back with the pregnancy tests and handed them to me. I frowned "Two?" I raised an eye brow looking at him. He shrugged.

"Just to be sure.. One could turn out to be a dud." He chuckled jokingly. I giggled a little and went to the bathroom.

We waited until the tests activated. I paced around glancing at them a little.

"How long does it take for these damn things to work?" I groaned getting impatient a little. Liam picked up the box and read it.

"It says it should take about five minutes to work." He nodded throwing the box away again. I sighed and crossed my arms waiting. I couldn't help but think about how Louis would react if I was pregnant.

About six or seven minutes later I bit my lip and slowly picked up both tests reading them.

Positive

Positive

My eyes widened and I handed them to Liam.

I was pregnant. At nineteen, I mean it wasn't that young but it was a little too soon. I still kept thinking about how Louis would react. Would he be mad? What if he didn't want the baby? All these questions racing through my mind as I slid my back down the wall tearing up

"I'm pregnant.." I choked out. Liam kneeled down beside me, bringing me into his arms and carrying me back downstairs.

He laid me on the couch and I sniffled closing my eyes.

~*~*~

I woke up about twenty minutes later and saw Louis sitting on the couch opposite.

"Hey baby." He whispered kneeling down by me and kissing my head. I smiled a little and sighed.

"I got you some chocolate.. More tea and some weird kind of pain medicine." He shrugged looking at it.

"Ill make you more tea, right after I take a shower." He kissed my head and got up going to the bathroom.

I smiled and closed my eyes. They shot back open when I realized .. The empty boxes of the pregnancy tests were in the trash in the bathroom.

~*~*~*~*

Louis' P.O.V

I hopped out of the shower and dried off, getting my clothes on and looking in the mirror. I frowned and looked down and sighed, I threw away a wrapper on the ground and looked confused at the boxes in the trash.

My eyes widened as I looked at them, they were for pregnancy tests. Ciara was pregnant? But she doesn't have a boyfriend.. I then realized that Chantelle was the only female in the household other than Ciara. Chantelle couldn't be pregnant. Could she?

I walked downstairs with the boxes and bit my lip. "Babe?" I asked softly.

She looked up "Hm?" I held up the boxes and looked at them then her, laughing a bit nervously.

"What are these?" I asked confused. Her eyes widened and she sat up biting her lip. It was a long pause of silence before she started speaking.

"You're going to be a father Louis..."