Chapter 14

I woke up and viewed the setting I was in. I then remembered what had happened earlier today.

I was at the hospital.. Louis still wasnt out yet and I was still with the boys.

I sighed and leaned back in my chair.

"Um..Excuse me?" I heard someone ask. I turned around to see the nurse standing a few feet away I stood up and stood by her.

"Yes?" I asked. She gave me a smile.

"Mr. Tomlinson is ready to see you-" She began.

"Louis..call him Louis" I cut her off. She nodded and led us to Louis room. All I could think about was seeing him. The rush of excitement went through me as we started getting closer to his room.

The nurse opened the door and in it I saw Louis sitting on the bed. Not laying in it but sitting on the edge. He was looking down at his arms and then looked up. His face suddenly turned upset as he looked back down. I walked over and sat on the bed next to him. I looked at his arms as bandages covered them.

Louis shook his head and I could see a single tear run down his cheek. I wiped it with my thumb and wrapped my arms around his torso burying my face in his chest.

I looked up at him and he gave me sad eyes. I bit my lip and pressed my lips to his.

I could feel him kiss back as I smiled. I pulled away and looked into his beautiful blue orbs.

"I'm so glad your okay Lou" I hugged him tight.

"Mhm.." He muttered. I pulled away and looked at him. The sadness and disappointment filled his eyes. I cocked my eyebrow and Louis was still looking down.

"Louis...What's wrong?" I asked. He looked up and sighed.

"I screw everything up, I should've...died. I-I don't deserve to be here.." He looked down and I shook my head.

"Louis No. You absolutely deserve to be here. Don't say that! You do not screw everything up." He looked and me and shook his head. I placed my hands carefully over his bandaged arms. I took and kissed it.

He smiled weakly and quickly had his face back to a sad feature.

I sighed and let go of his arm. He looked away and started tearing up.

"It is my fault" He said again. I rolled my eyes.

"No it's not Louis" I turned to him again. "Can't you just realize that?"

"It's my fault you and Harry kissed, that hurt." He explained. I sighed and the boys walked in.

"Well, it hurt when you and that slut kissed! You don't know how it hurts" I yelled.

"I do-" he said. I stood up.

"No you don't, you don't know how it hurts. But fine, I'll show you how much it hurts" I yelled.

"What?-" I cut him off by walking up to Harry and kissing him. I could feel the boys eyes widened. I continued kissing him. So I could let Louis feel the hurt.

"Oh my god" I heard Louis say. He turned and faced his back towards us. He started crying and I pulled away. I looked at Louis and went over.

"See how it hurts?" I asked. Louis nodded and sobbed.

I froze in my place, I just kissed Harry. In front of Louis. I didn't know whether to be mad at Louis or myself.

"Oh my god..I-Im sorry Louis I did not mean that at all-" I started, I started tearing up. No no..I love Louis.

"It's okay, you can hurt me. Just save it.." He mumbled. I wrapped my arms around him and started crying.

"I'm not going to hurt you Louis. I did not mean that I swear!" I exclaimed.

"I knew I wasn't good enough" He whispered.

I let go of him and went over on the other side climbing into the bed with him. I looked into his eyes.

"Louis Tomlinson do not say that. Your everything to me. I can't stand to see you like this" I whispered. He looked down at my lips and pressed his to mine.

"Don't leave me." He whispered into the kiss.

"I won't" I mumbled.

"Promise?" He asked pulling away and looking into my eyes.

"I promise" I smiled and pressed my lips back to his.

"I love you" He whispered again.

"I love you too" I giggled and whispered back.