Chapter 4

Chantelles P.O.V

I woke up in Louis arms.

What happened last night?

I looked around. I got out of bed and went into the sitting room. Harry was already up watching TV.

"Hey Haz" I said crossing my legs over his.

"So how'd it go last night?" He asked.

"Louis apologized and stuff" I smiled at the flashback of last night.

"And...?" Harry cocked an eyebrow at me.

"We..fell asleep together" I smiled. I shook my head. No Chantelle you hate Louis. You remember what he did to you. Harry had a wide smile. His cute little dimples were showing.

"Awe how cute!" He chuckled.

"Shut up! But it meant nothing." I made sure I said.

"Mhm SUREEE" Harry turned his attention back to the telly.

"Shut up Harry" I joked. He smiled at me.

"Come on you have to have some feelings for Lou" he said.

Well Chantelle..did you? I wondered.

"Not a chance" I laughed. Just them i heard a slam. I turned around to see Louis out the door.

I ran out after him.

"Louis? Where are you going?" I asked.

"Not like you give a shit anyway" he screamed back at me. He shoved his hands in his pocket and walked off.

I walked back inside and turned to Harry.

"Was that..Louis?" Harry question.

I turned back to the door.

"Yeah..it was" my smile faded away.

What made Louis storm out like that?

***

Louis P.O.V

I got woken up by laughs. I looked next to me. Chantelle wasn't there.

I pushed off the covers and quietly went into the hallway.

It was Harry and Chantelle. What were they talking about?

I crept up to the sitting room making sure they didn't see me.

"Come on you have to have some feelings for Lou!" It was Harry. I smiled at his comment.

"Not a chance!" That was Chantelle..she laughed. My heart broke. My eyes stinging with tears.

I needed air. I went into the kit hung grabbing my jacket and slammed the door.

"Louis? Where are you going?" Chantelle asked.

"Not like you give a shit anyway" I screamed back. Maybe that was a little harsh. But what she said broke me.

I walked along the sidewalk thinking about Harry and Chantelles conversation.

I shook my head. Of course she wouldn't have feelings for me. She's too pretty, smart I could go on. She would probably never forgive me for when we were in like high school.

I told her I regret them.

I sat down at a park bench and looked around. I saw children playing, owners walking their dogs and couples kissing.

I looked at the couple. I wish I had that..with Chantelle.

Shut up Lou you know it's never gonna happen.

Shut up brain you know nothing.

I know everything, I'm you.

Whatever. I ignored the thoughts in my head and looked away from the couples. Just then my phone started ringing. I didn't answer it but I looked at the caller ID. It was Chantelle.

I let it go to answering machine.

"Hello Lou? Listen Lou I'm really scared..I don't know where you are right now or what you are doing. But just please be careful. I'm really worried about you.. I hope you know that I really do forgive you. Please come back...Bye" I swear I could've heard her faintly say 'I love you' after bye. But I didn't bother checking again.

*****

It's been two hours since I stormed out of the house. Chantelle called me 6 times to see if I was alright.

Then I got another call. Like usual it was Chantelle. I didn't want her worrying so I picked up the phone.

"Hello?-"

"LOUIS OH MY GOD WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I'VE BEEN SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU LOU! IT'S BEEN TWO FUCKING HOURS I CALLED YOU 6 TIMES! WHERE ARE YOU?!" She screamed into the phone.

"Love love love..calm down I'm fine. I just needed some air. I'm at the park coming home now okay?" I said making it understandable.

"..okay. I expect explaining when you get here" she demanded.

"Alright, Bye" I hung up the phone and started walking home.

Even though..i really didn't want to.