Chapter 21

"Woah! What's that thing chantelle? Who's the lucky guy?" Niall winked at me referring to the ring on my finger. I blushed and looked at Louis.

"Louis is the lucky guy.." I said happily. The boys eyes widened.

"YOU'RE ENGAGED?!" They all chorused. We nodded smiling and they cheered hugging us. I giggled and noticed Harry sitting outside.

I frowned and walked outside looking at the small, even though he was taller, boy "Harry?" I bit my lip. He looked up his eyes red and puffy with tear stains on his cheeks. I frowned more and sat next to him.

"Harry what's wrong?" I put my arm around his slim body, just like mine. He sniffled and wiped his eyes shaking his head. I could see him hesitate as he turned his gaze towards me.

"You don't get it do you? All this time I've had feelings for you.. I was just too afraid to admit it." He sighed and looked away, shaking his head then looking down sadly. "All this fucking time you didn't realize me sitting here trying to get your attention just so I could tell you the feelings... Shocking isn't it? What's shocking is that to everyone else I'm just a 'womanizer' what is also shocking is that you were to busy with Tomlinson to even pay attention to me." He choked out, chuckling a bit. "But now there's nothing I can do but sit here and sulk.. If I say anything the paps will be writing all the new headlines about Harry Styles the womanizer.." He shook his head again, tears slowly falling down his already tear stained cheeks.

"H-Harry.. I-" I started. He shook his head.

"No.. I tried Chantelle.. But then everyone sits here thinking I'm a fucking joke." He spat. "There's nothing I can do about it now... You and Louis are engaged.. And soon going to have a happy life which i will probably never have because EVERY SINGLE WOMAN I DATE USES ME AND THEN I GET THE FUCKING BLAME FOR IT." He screamed standing up and throwing something, it smashing against the wall a distance away. His messy curls in his faces as you can see his muscles appearing out of the fabric of his t-shirt. He panted and shook his head. "Whatever.." He breathed out and walked inside slamming the door behind him. My eyes were wide with fear and guilt. I never knew Harry would feel like that, let alone at all. I looked around as the sun started setting, Harrys episode made me realize that he didn't just give up, but he really did care about everything said about him.

I shook my head and did nothing but cry, wait for something that would never come. Hope, not for me but for Harry. I knew I loved Louis and was excited about the engagement, but what Harry said frightened me, frightened me that one day Harry would do something possibly him and everyone would regret. I feared that he would take that blade and slide the cold metal across his warm smooth skin, creating multiple gashes and gashes filled with sorrow, meaning each and every single wound would represent an event happened to him that was bad.

I feared one day he would he would take that rope and throw it over that branch, tying the other end around his neck, and once he jumped off everything that he once lived would be dead.

There wouldn't be a Harry Styles anymore, the Harry styles that made everyone around the world smile, along with his four best mates that brought the same amount of joy into people's lives.

I feared that one day Harry would take it too far and say his final last goodbyes.