Chapter 18

All these thoughts were going through my mind. I wouldve never have thought of kissing Liam, hes like a brother to me. Honestly.. I kind of liked it- No! Chantelle what're you saying? You love Louis, you're in a relationship with Louis! But Liam.. He's eyes, cute adorable face, smile. He always makes me happy. I had no choice but to kiss him back.

Louis P.O.V

"Hey Niall, do you think it's a little too... Soon? I mean I've been with Chantelle for about a year now and I think I'm ready." I bit my lip looking in the mirror, I heard Niall chuckle and I frowned.

"Don't worry Lou. She'll definitely say yes!" He exclaimed. I nodded smiling and looked down.

"Okay.. But what if she secretly doesn't like me and says no?!"

I gasped and covered my mouth. Niall smirked and chuckled again, I always can find a way to make that little leprechaun laugh.

"I don't think she will. C'mon! Go on out there and do it!" He encouraged and motioned for me to walk out. I grabbed the little box and sighed happily, walking out of the room.

"Hey Chantelle I have a que-" I froze in place, my eyes wide and a blank expression was on my face.

They were kissing

Her and Liam

My girlfriend and one of my best mates.

I saw her pull away, everyone's eyes wide.

"Oh my god Louis I'm so sorry please-" she started. I shook my head and dropped the little box, running out to the car, getting in and starting it, heading straight towards the bar. I can't believe she would do that. Tears ran down my cheeks as I thought. I wasn't good enough for anyone. Not even her.

~*~*~*

Chantelles P.O.V

I actually was enjoying the kiss with Liam, yet knowing it was so wrong but, hey, everyone makes mistakes.

"Hey Chantelle I have a que-" I gasped and pulled away fast as I heard Louis. I turned to him standing up, Liam quickly said bye to the fans, shutting off twitcam and closing the laptop.

"Oh my god Louis I'm so sorry please-" I started, he cut me off by running out. I noticed he dropped something, that's when my heart dropped.

He was going to propose. I picked up the little box and tears slowly made their way down. I opened it and a beautiful silver ring band with a diamond. It must've cost a fortune. I placed it on the table and ran out.

"Louis, wait!" I yelled to him. But it was too late, he was in his car heading off in an opposite direction, heading god knows where he was going.

I started crying, sitting on the sidewalk wondering what I did.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I heard a cooing voice speak to me. I looked up wiping my eyes. Jack.. Louis' enemy was standing infront of me, all casted and bandaged up.

I shook my head "Nothing.." I sniffled and sighed looking at the ground. He slowly sat down next to me and sighed.

"Louis huh?" He asked. I looked up at him and nodded.

"Yeah.. Actually.. But he didn't do anything wrong.. I did." I looked down, ashamed. He raised an eye brow and nodded, deciding not to ask questions.

"Things happen for a reason I guess.." He shrugged and wobbled on his crutches. My eyes widened.

"What happened?!" I gasped and examined his banged up body.

"Not much just a little accident down by the hospital." He sighed. My eyes widened.

"Wait you're the one who was under the car earlier?!" I asked, he chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah but I'm all good now." He smiled a little. I nodded and smiled back.

"I'm sorry by the way. I saw it but my boyfriend was in a 'hurry'" I chuckled softly. He nodded and looked down smiling.

"Would you like to come inside my house? Maybe for some tea and stuff?" He asked biting his lip, I nodded and smile getting up, walking inside after him. I examined the house, it was really nice.

Jack went to the kitchen and made some tea, bringing it to me and smiled.

"Thanks.." I took a mug and sipped it slowly. I felt his presence get closer to me, as I looked at the mug.

"You know.. I really liked how you looked earlier." He whispered in my ear, his hand ontop of my thigh, rubbing gently. I shifted on the couch and pulled my leg away, nodding.

He shifted closer and kissed my neck, I pulled away putting the mug down

"Stop.." I simply said, nervously. From what Louis said about Jack, he seemed a bit scary yet was being nice to me.

"Aw come on, why not?" He whispered, sucking below my ear. I moaned and stood up

"No, Erm, because I need to leave.." I said and felt him push me back down on the couch, he hovered me as I felt his fingers play with the hem of my shirt. My eyes widened with fear, I wasn't going to get raped. Not here, not now, not with him. I couldn't. I needed to get out of there fast.

"Mmm... Sexy." He breathed out. I pushed him away slowly, he grabbed my breast and I kicked him in the groin.

He groaned and huffed angrily, slapping me across the face. I whimpered in pain and got up.

He pushed me against the wall "You're not leaving, I've been waiting for the day to be able to fuck you, and that day.. Is today." He smirked and kissed down my neck. I slapped him hard and ran to the door

"How about never and stay away, Kay?" I sarcastically said and ran out, texting Louis to come and help me.

I waited for five minutes, no answer.

Thanks Louis.. I thought to myself and frowned. Instead I texted Harry.

I almost got raped.. I kept on repeating to myself.

"Hey, I'm not finished with you!" Jack yelled at me and grabbed my arm, tugging me to the door. I panicked majorly and screamed in fear, he covered my mouth with his hand. I kicked and tried biting him, no use.

I just hope Harry got my message.