Chapter 23

Harrys P.O.V

I couldn't take it anymore, everyone not caring. I wasn't upset his because Chantelle and Louis were getting married, but the fact that everybody expected so much from me.

I could be screaming at the top of my lungs in a crowded room and no one would bother looking up. I couldn't handle it, I grasped that blade between my fingers and cut deep into the skin.

I gritted my teeth angrily throwing it at the wall. I was pathetic, I panted and shook my head collapsing on the ground. Tears rushing down my cheeks in sadness. If only someone would bother asking me if I'm alright or if I need someone.

~*~*~*

Chantelles P.O.V

I laid my head on Louis' shoulder yawning, it's been a tiring few days. I couldn't get my mind of Harry and what he could be doing at this very moment.

I closed my eyes and wished for a better absolution.

I opened them and looked up seeing Harry standing in the doorway of the living room.

"It's over.." He mouth to me and pulled his hood up walking out. I frowned and got up running after him.

"Harry! HARRY!" I screamed trying to get his attention, I walked after him. He shoved his hands in his pockets continuing to walk away.

"Dammit Harry just listen-" I pleaded. He turned and walked toward me.

"No you listen! You don't understand what's going on do you? Every single fucking person expects shit from me and they just keep wanting and wanting! I always get the blame from everything! Oh Harry how does it feel to be a sex symbol? BULLSHIT! Who the fuck do people think I am?! I thought you were there for me! But turns out you are just not caring like everyone else. You don't care about my feelings for you.." He shook his head looking at me. My eyes widened and tears fell down a little, shaking my head.

"Harry I do care! I care a lot! That's why I'm standing here begging for you to get your ass back in that house and talk to all of us! It's not my fault that the paps think you're a womanizer or a sex symbol! It's not my fault! Maybe if you weren't such a damn ass all the time people would think different." I spat as his eyes widened.

"You don't care, no one does.." He whispered turning and walking away

I shook my head biting my lip as more tears fell down, I was crying now "DAMMIT HARRY. MAYBE IF YOU LET ME HELP YOU. YOU WOULD GET BETTER. I FUCKING CARE AND I CARE A LOT PLEASE HARRY JUST LISTEN-"

He stood there and before I finished he turned around walking toward me and smashing his lips into mine.