Chapter 10

I opened my eyes not even realizing I fell asleep. I didn't know where I was-

Oh right..

Yesterday..

The impact..

I was in the hospital from the accident yesterday. Patiently waiting for the good news about Chantelle. I looked around and the boys were looking at me. Zayn came over and handed me a coffee. It was warm and I sipped it. The warm liquid ran down my throat as I closed my eyes and opened them.

"Any news yet?" I asked placing the cup on the table in the middle of the waiting room. I leaned back in my chair waiting for any of the boys response. They shook their heads and I sighed.

It seemed like Friday wasn't coming quick enough. I looked over at the nurses rushing back and forth through the halls of the hospital. All I could think about was Chantelle. I kept asking myself if she is alright? Even though I knew I didn't know the answer.

"Louis?" I got snapped out of my train off thoughts by Harry. I glared at him remembering when I walked in on Chantelle and him kissing. I decided not to start anything considering the situation we are in.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"Why don't you go home, shower and get some rest okay?" He asked. I shook my head looking at the elevator then back at Harry.

"I can't leave her" I shook my head looking down. Harry placed his hand on my shoulder which caused me to look up.

"It'll be fine. You can come back later to check on her okay?" He asked. I smiled weakly and nodded. I hugged the boys and walked out of the hospital doors. The warm May air filled the air outside causing me to smile. I looked around seeing birds everywhere and couples holding hands. Even though it may seem very happy and cheerful from what I see. That's not how I feel. I feel like this whole incident is my fault.

If I didn't run out she wouldn't have ran after me. If I didn't say something about the kiss. She wouldn't have walked off into the road. Not that she meant to do it.

I shook off the thoughts and continued walking to the flat. Once I got to the flat I walked inside and went straight to my room. It still reeked like sex and alcohol and the girls perfume. I made a disgusted face and sprayed the room with air freshener. It still smelled a little but not as bad as before. I got out clothes and walked into the bathroom stripping down.

I turned on the warm water and hopped in letting my body get used to the shocking feeling of water. After the incident I didn't feel anything. No happiness, just anger , sadness, and pain. I scrubbed clean and rinsed off hopping out and drying off.

I felt refreshed. Like I washed away the bad memories of the incident. But..they didn't go away. I put on my fresh clothes and went to the bedroom. I stopped myself and looked at the bed. Still unmade from two nights ago. I decided to sleep on the couch. I laid down and closed my eyes thinking about yesterday. I thought about Chantelle. Still questioning myself if she's okay or not. That's when I fell into a deep sleep.

~*~

I woke up and looked around. How long have I slept for? I looked at my phone it was Friday.

What the fuck..?

I slept for three days.

Well I haven't been getting much sleep lately. It looked at all the messages I received. Most of them were from the lads asking if I was okay.

"LOUIS?!" I looked up seeing Niall running over to the couch and hugging me.

"What have you been doing?! Where have you been we were bloody worried about you!" He looked at me and I looked at him confused.

"I've been here..sleeping" he looked at me like I had four heads.

"You've slept for 3 days?" He cocked his eyebrow and i nodded.

"What have you guys been doing?" I asked adjusting my position on the couch. Niall sat back and looked at me.

"Well we've been at the hospital. We all have been eating, sleeping and taking showers there for the past three days since you left" Niall said. I jumped off the couch. Wait FRIDAY! The nurse said she'd be awake today. I grabbed Nialls arm running to the car getting it and starting it.

"Where are we going?" Niall asked clicking his seat belt. I drove out of the driveway and looked at him.

"Back to the hospital" I hit the gas and drove to the hospital pulling in the parking lot as I threw the door open. I ran out and inside the doors with Niall following behind me. I saw Harry, Liam, and Zayn sitting in the waiting room. They looked up at me and their faces lit up as they ran over and hugged me. I hugged them back.

"Where the bloody hell have you been?!" Zayn asked.

"Sleeping" I laughed weakly they all looked confused as I told them my long nap.

"Excuse me?" I looked at the nurse by us.

"Yes?" I asked looking at her. She looked down at her chart and flipped through the pages.

"You've been here for Chantelle, correct?" She looked up from her chart and we nodded.

"She's ready to see you guys" she smiled and my face lit up with joy. I can't believe after four days I'm going to see her. I missed her and need her. We followed the nurse into the elevator as we rode up to the fourth floor. It felt like forever in the elevator. We finally arrived and we followed the nurse to her room.

The nurse opened her door and walked in. I walked in and saw her.

Her..

Chantelle..

After four days of not seeing her beautiful face..

There she is..

I smiled weakly. Chantelle was sat up in her bed as the nurses tried giving her soup. She took a couple sips and pushed it away.

"Chantelle, you have guests her to see you" the nurse smiled. Chantelle looked up at us and her smile faded away. I walked over sitting on the bed and looked down. I could feel her hazel eyes burning into my side. I looked up at her and smiled as I took her hand in mine.

"I missed you.. So much." I could feel a tear running down my cheek as I wiped it away. She looked at me confused and pulled her hand away gently. She looked up at the nurses then at the other lads then back at me.

She cleared her throat and looked up at the nurses confused.

"Who are they?" ...